4460(i5) - 3.2GHz
Graphics
GTX750-MSI
Mac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey, I'm running my first Hackintosh now using H97M-D3H motherboard with a GTX750 Ti GPU,
With an NVIDIA Web Driver in the latest version - which fits with my 10.10.2 security updates,
Anyways - When entering the launchpad, logging into the systems and even enlarging a video on youtube - The animations are moving reallll slow.... After wasting hours of searching for a working solution, I'm stuck.
B.t.w : I can currently only boot if I'm using the "-x -f" bootflags, could it be the problem??

Please help!! :banghead:

slim.jim

Motherboard
MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey, I'm running my first Hackintosh now using H97M-D3H motherboard with a GTX750 Ti GPU,
With an NVIDIA Web Driver in the latest version - which fits with my 10.10.2 security updates,
Anyways - When entering the launchpad, logging into the systems and even enlarging a video on youtube - The animations are moving reallll slow.... After wasting hours of searching for a working solution, I'm stuck.
B.t.w : I can currently only boot if I'm using the "-x -f" bootflags, could it be the problem??

Please help!! :banghead:

Booting with -x is safe mode which disables 3rd party drivers including the NVIDIA Web Drivers (the 750ti requires them) so you won't have any graphic acceleration that the OS needs. Hence the slow animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.