Contribute
Register

sleppek's Cube 2.1 Build: Core i7-3770T - GA-Z77N-WIFI - 16GB RAM - 500GB SSD - ATI 6670

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

I do realise that this might be to late but here goes.
I've got a similar setup at home and had frequently problems with my Gigabyte GTX 670 with that mainboard.
But I did in fact find a solution in this forum that helped me.
Try setting the PCI Gen-setting to 2 instead of 3 in the UEFI (can't remember those options exactly since I for the moment don't have access to that computer).
Unless you've already tried it without no success, then I have nothing. =)

Cheers.

that is such an insane little rig absolutely love it

Cool...
Thanks for sharing man :)

Great job! This rig/mod is probably one of the best i've ever seen.

sleppek's Cube 2.1 Build: Core i7-3770T - GA-Z77N-WIFI - 16GB RAM – 500GB SSD - ATI 6670

Cube2013_ad.jpg

beautiful!!!!! but I'm just going to cheat and make one with a prodigy case that I'm going to paint silver and engrave apple logo on the side, or I was thinking about getting the side window, putting a black light inside and an apple sticker from my phone on the video card.

How did you get sleep working on this board?

How did you get sleep working on this board?

Sorry for my late reply. I installed the system exacly as described. (See BIOS Settings for details).
When the Cube is idle for 1h it sleeps and turns off the maschine. I can restart it by the power switch or the mouse as it should be... but:

1) When the sleep is only for a short time (a few hours), it completely returns. The USB, BT takes a moment then the keybord and everything is back. LAN works.

2) When the sleep is only for a long time (half a day), it also comes back but I had problems with the LAN connection. Everything looks fine (green dot says "connected", the LEDs are blinking) but the connection is lost. I have to reboot for a proper connection.

Amazing Cube! Thank you for the inspiration.

One Question - is there an other optical drive I can use? The BD-5850H is kind of expensive (nowadays? MF did charged 40 Euros in april?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back