Contribute
Register

Sleep with fans activated and LEDs on

Status
Not open for further replies.
doing...
but the HackingTool also generate 2 dsl and 2 aml files...

You can just use the kext and trash the dal and aml files.

There are too many ports. You need to have a total of 15 or less. Also, they should not be all "internal".
done.
1630240994958.png

The sleep doesn't work as expected. BTW now it turns off completely the pc.
When I say sleep, I mean that I click on System/Stop. Is that correct? THANKS

they are still set as internal...
right.
This is my actual conf
1630309521721.png

1630309546034.png

Still the problem persists. Turn off all and then turn on all except the monitor.
1630309618277.png

any suggestion?

The PXSX ports don't really need to be configured. The ASM2142 ports do not count towards the 15 port limit. Also, XHC SS04 should be USB3.
Thanks for the informations, so the PXSX ports (4) doesn't count toward the limit? I understood well? Thanks
I have now this conf, but still have the sleep issue. Please note that SS04 is really USB2... they want to be cheap on case. If I configure on USB 3 doesn't work at all the port

1630395483101.png

Thanks for the informations, so the PXSX ports (4) doesn't count toward the limit? I understood well? Thanks
I have now this conf, but still have the sleep issue. Please note that SS04 is really USB2... they want to be cheap on case. If I configure on USB 3 doesn't work at all the port

View attachment 528091

It still doesn't look right. Configuring SS04 correctly should not break functionality despite your case only having USB2 ports. The PXSX don't need to be configured in your USBPorts.kext.

It still doesn't look right. Configuring SS04 correctly should not break functionality despite your case only having USB2 ports.
I told you... if I put USB3 on SS03 and SS04 one port doesn't work

The PXSX don't need to be configured in your USBPorts.kext.
so it's right now?
What other steps do you think I should do now?

normally would also see HS04 and HS03 set as USB3 on your XHC....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back