i5-6500 3.2ghz
Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2G
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Need help, sleep wakes up immediately
I have run this command - syslog |grep -i "Wake reason" to know the wake reason.
the output was
localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XDCI

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 85
  • Ioreg.ioreg
    4.7 MB · Views: 180
  • Terminal Saved Output.pdf
    13.1 KB · Views: 149
I'm in the same boat with a z170m-d3h.

I just figured it out! Are you using USBInjectAll.kext and an SSDT to get your USB ports working properly? If not, do that. My specific problem was that the USB2 port that I use my Bluetooth adaptor with (it performs very poorly on a USB3 port) was labeled "3" instead of "0" in the "usb connector" section of the SSDT.

I just figured it out! Are you using USBInjectAll.kext and an SSDT to get your USB ports working properly? If not, do that. My specific problem was that the USB2 port that I use my Bluetooth adaptor with (it performs very poorly on a USB3 port) was labeled "3" instead of "0" in the "usb connector" section of the SSDT.
I am using USBInjectAll.kext and also i have generated my own usb SSDT. All the files are attached with the post.

I am no DSDT/SSDT expert, but I wonder if having "zero" in place of "0x00" for the usb connector makes a difference. I also might me mistaken with this, but I assumed that both the "HS" ports and the "SS" ports counted towards the 15 you are allowed. I'm attaching my SSDT that you could try as a test since it looks like we have the same "8086_a12f" chip. Hopefully someone else with more experience can help further. My machine would instantly wake until I got my USB ports all straight.

Attachments

• SSDT-USB.zip
    1,014 bytes · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back