Contribute
Register

Sleep/Wake USB problem - mouse/keyboard not working after sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, that solved my problem!

The solution is a lot simpler that you think..

• Enter your UEFI BIOS
  • Go to MIT-Advanced Frequency Settings > Advanced CPU Core Features > Internal CPU PLL Overvoltage
  • Set this to Disabled otherwise you will lose all USB devices on wake

I discovered this solutions a few months back but the credit goes to Technical Bear blogspot for this tip :thumbup:

This solution worked for me.
Thanks.

• Enter your UEFI BIOS
  • Go to MIT-Advanced Frequency Settings > Advanced CPU Core Features > Internal CPU PLL Overvoltage

I discovered this solutions a few months back but the credit goes to Technical Bear blogspot for this tip :thumbup:

I can't seem to find this option in my BIOS. I'm on a GA-Z97X-GAMING-GT and BIOS F5. Neither CPU PLL Selection or Filter PPL Level has a "disable" option. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

cheers,

IMG_2162.JPG

I did it but .... freeze the same after wake up.
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 bios F12
Not yet found th solution.

• Enter your UEFI BIOS

Worked for me as well.
Thanks buddy

I can't seem to find this option in my BIOS. I'm on a GA-Z97X-GAMING-GT and BIOS F5. Neither CPU PLL Selection or Filter PPL Level has a "disable" option. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

cheers,

View attachment 123718

Try updating your BIOS to a newer version. Maybe UEFI?!

It's working!!!!!
Thanks!!!

Thank you for your suggestion about the "CPU PLL" Setting. I used it to solve my related problem.

I have an Intel NUC D34010WYB where the same thing was happening: the USB devices did not work after the machine woke up from sleep including the mouse and keyboard.

I did not have the "CPU PLL" setting that you mentioned but I did have another setting under Performance called "CLOCK PLL" that I changed from "LC-PLL" to "SB-PLL" and that solved the problem. (Not sure why it fixes it but it did.)
Screen Shot 2016-01-30 at 9.10.01 PM.png

P.S.
I did not notice when I posted my note that this was the "Mountain Lion Desktop Support" forum. The problem I had was on a Haswell processor with El Capitan. I do not know if it would happen in Mountain Lion or even if Mountain Lion will run on a Haswell processor.

I am still grateful for the suggestion though! :p

Anyone can help me find it option in ga z370n ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back