Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Razer Blade V3 Stealth 2017-Clover
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620, 3200x1800
So far I have gotten the brightness controls to work using the guide for AppleBacklightFixup.kext and SSDT-PNLF.aml by Rehabman.

But I need help with lid wake (Clamshell sleep)

[Not working][Lid Sleep.png] I close the lid and the laptop goes to sleep but display wont wake on lid open. On display open keyboard lights up, I can hear the error sound on key presses. Tried pressing power button, keys etc but couldn't wake Attaching log.

• [Working][Apple Menu Sleep.png] Sleep from apple menu (software), Computer wakes up fine by pressing power button, (Keystrokes illuminate keyboard but wont wake)
  • [Working] Sleep initiated from power button, wakes fine by pressing power button, (Keystrokes illuminate keyboard but wont wake)
  • [Working] Idle Sleep, Wakes up fine using power button

First time hackintoshing but I have read countless threads now but cannot seem to fix the issue.

Thank you

Attachments

• Lid Sleep.PNG
    Lid Sleep.PNG
    446.8 KB · Views: 218
  • Apple Menu Sleep.PNG
    Apple Menu Sleep.PNG
    120.7 KB · Views: 201
@RehabMan I was hoping you could take a look? The debug files are attached. Thanks

Attachments

• debug_18115.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 186
@RehabMan I was hoping you could take a look? The debug files are attached. Thanks
Hi Um3r,
i'm in the same situation as you are and have more or less the same hardware Intel UHD 620.
I can use sleep using the Sleep button under Apple or i can let the laptop goes to sleep by inactivity but if i close the laptop lid and open it again it stays black. The laptop is on because i can hear the key sound etc but monitor is black.
Sadly in these days Rehabman is not around so i guess we have to wait until he come back.

P.S. I discovered (using an external monitor connected to the laptop) that when using the Lid close sleep and wake in IoRegistry the BackLightDisplay entry is completely missing (as if the internal monitor doesn't exist anymore) so i guess that's the problem but i don't know how to fix it

So far I have gotten the brightness controls to work using the guide for AppleBacklightFixup.kext and SSDT-PNLF.aml by Rehabman.

But I need help with lid wake (Clamshell sleep)

[Not working][Lid Sleep.png] I close the lid and the laptop goes to sleep but display wont wake on lid open. On display open keyboard lights up, I can hear the error sound on key presses. Tried pressing power button, keys etc but couldn't wake Attaching log.

• [Working][Apple Menu Sleep.png] Sleep from apple menu (software), Computer wakes up fine by pressing power button, (Keystrokes illuminate keyboard but wont wake)
  • [Working] Sleep initiated from power button, wakes fine by pressing power button, (Keystrokes illuminate keyboard but wont wake)
  • [Working] Idle Sleep, Wakes up fine using power button

First time hackintoshing but I have read countless threads now but cannot seem to fix the issue.

Thank you

Your profile lacks screen resolution details.
Please fix as per FAQ:

Was a solution ever found to this? I have the same exact issue and have been stuck for months :/

Was a solution ever found to this? I have the same exact issue and have been stuck for months :/

Try closing the lid again and reopen. The display should work.
Basically when ever you make the laptop go to sleep by shutting the lid you have to open close it twice to make it work. First time you will wake the computer but display will be dark. Kind of annoying but a small annoyance imo.

Try closing the lid again and reopen. The display should work.
Basically when ever you make the laptop go to sleep by shutting the lid you have to open close it twice to make it work. First time you will wake the computer but display will be dark. Kind of annoying but a small annoyance imo.
:/ doesn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back