Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus
CPU
i5-8250u
Graphics
uhd 620 mx150
My laptop Asus adol13un (i5-8250u uhd620) uses 10.15.When I click sleep on Apple logo menu or close laptop lid for about 30 seconds,It restart automatically.When it boots macos again,it shows an error message"Sleep wake failure in EFI"and "Failure during sleep: 0xFFFFFFFF 0000001F : EFI/Bootrom Failure after last point of entry to sleep"But if I do nothing and put it sleep automatically,It can wake normally.
Tried methods:
1.pmset hibernatemode set to 0
2.remove com.apple.PowerManagement.* from /Library/Preferences
This is my OpenCore EFI folder

Attachments

• OC.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 93
Any resolution on this?

My laptop Asus adol13un (i5-8250u uhd620) uses 10.15.When I click sleep on Apple logo menu or close laptop lid for about 30 seconds,It restart automatically.When it boots macos again,it shows an error message"Sleep wake failure in EFI"and "Failure during sleep: 0xFFFFFFFF 0000001F : EFI/Bootrom Failure after last point of entry to sleep"But if I do nothing and put it sleep automatically,It can wake normally.
Tried methods:
1.pmset hibernatemode set to 0
2.remove com.apple.PowerManagement.* from /Library/Preferences
This is my OpenCore EFI folder
just had the same issue on my hacbookpro4k i7 8550u uhd620, this more than likely is a usb, or a graphics issue. have you disabled gpu? are you using usbinjectall?

just had the same issue on my hacbookpro4k i7 8550u uhd620, this more than likely is a usb, or a graphics issue. have you disabled gpu? are you using usbinjectall?
Yup in my cases gpu is disabled with ssdt , no usbinjectall , using USBPort kext and xhcportlimit set to false

Yup in my cases gpu is disabled with ssdt , no usbinjectall , using USBPort kext and xhcportlimit set to false
can you confirm the DGPU is not active in >Sytem Report>Graphics/displays? I thought mine was disabled by the ssdt. but it wasn't creating a similar issue. also, what smc kexts are you using?

can you confirm the DGPU is not active in >Sytem Report>Graphics/displays? I thought mine was disabled by the ssdt. but it wasn't creating a similar issue. also, what smc kexts are you using?
DGPU indeed is disabled using ssdt-dgpu-off.aml , in graphics section from system report it shows only UHD630 intel graphic card, I am using vsmc and its plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back