SLEEP / STOP don't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. Now is it ok??

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
I did. Now is it ok??

No need for FixHPET_0010, as that is already fixed in ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml.
And I'm not so sure about the patch you have marked "Framebuffer INTEL".

Ok Unchecked HPET from config. Whitout framebuffer patch, hdmi audio don't work. What I have to do? Sleep also don't work :(

Ok Unchecked HPET from config. Whitout framebuffer patch, hdmi audio don't work. What I have to do? Sleep also don't work :(

I would suggest patching only for HDMI-audio.
HDMI audio patch for 0205 is in my HD3000 plists from my guide...

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
You will need to describe the specific problem with sleep (I cannot assume it has not changed).

Ok I applied your patch :) .
I have still same problem. About sleep is the same. Don't exit from sleep when I Apple -> Sleep.
iMessage e FaceTime don't work good. I receive sometimes some messages but can't send. FaceTime open but I can call or answer. iCloud, AppStore etc work very good.

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
I have still same problem. About sleep is the same. Don't exit from sleep when I Apple -> Sleep.

Are you sure that description is accurate?
Previous videos showed no evidence of actually entering sleep.
One showed "instant wake" (eg. power LED went off, but then came back on).
And another showed a lockup prior to entering sleep (LED never started blinking).
You need to be accurate in your descriptions. Sloppy problem reports will not result in a good direction for fixing...

Today is May 27.
Why are your ACPI/origin files from May 25?

Also, notice you have a SanDisk SSD... is the firmware up-to-date? Have you tried a different one? I also notice you don't have TRIM enabled (requires Clover patch). Did you try conventional HDD?

ACPI is not patched correctly. You should not apply the PNOT patch with your current ACPI/SSDT setup... (PNOT patch is only if you're dropping CPU SSDTs).

Also, you didn't patch for instant wake (_PRW 0x0d).

iMessage e FaceTime don't work good.

There is a separate guide for iMessage/etc.
I don't use them.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-fix-imessage.110471/

My problem is that I wrong to describe in English. Overview the problems are the ones you said. Without 0x0d patch is first video. With 0x0d patch is second video. I attach new files

My problem is that I wrong to describe in English. Overview the problems are the ones you said. Without 0x0d patch is first video. With 0x0d patch is second video. I attach new files

Nothing attached. Read post #86.
Do some experimentation on your own.

Here :)

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 53

Did you fix everything mentioned in post #86 and test.
I don't think there has been enough time to accomplish that.
Please don't waste my time until you have tested everything I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back