Contribute
Register

SLEEP / STOP don't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RehabMan. With files that attach now, sleep work fine. This configuration is without DSDT.aml. In this case battery indicator don't work (I no have patch for battery) and after sleep, audio don't work. With files in post #1 I have battery patch, but sleep don't work.

Attachments

• WITHOUT DSDT.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
RehabMan. With files that attach now, sleep work fine. This configuration is without DSDT.aml. In this case battery indicator don't work (I no have patch for battery) and after sleep, audio don't work. With files in post #1 I have battery patch, but sleep don't work.

I need to see the files that have only the battery patch, and the files with no battery patch (eg. no patches at all...)
And you need to verify that the battery patch alone is causing the sleep problem.

Because you stated the battery patch is causing the problem with sleep...

Ok, I have prepared 2 zip for you.
First, "WITHOUT PATCH", contains a DSDT.aml original, without patch. With this, sleep work very well, but after waking up, audio don't working.
Second, "WITH BATTERY PATCH", contains a DSDT.aml with only battery patch. I haven't apply only this patch. With this, sleep don't work. The screen turns off but will not turn back more.

Attachments

• With BATTERY PATCH.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
  • Without Patch.zip
    13.4 MB · Views: 53
Ok, I have prepared 2 zip for you.
First, "WITHOUT PATCH", contains a DSDT.aml original, without patch. With this, sleep work very well, but after waking up, audio don't working.
Second, "WITH BATTERY PATCH", contains a DSDT.aml with only battery patch. I haven't apply only this patch. With this, sleep don't work. The screen turns off but will not turn back more.

In "With BATTERY PATCH", power management is not correct.
As per guide, if you need to drop the OEM SSDTs (as you are), you must set config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate=true.

Also, it is probably a mistake to patch for battery without patching with an "OS Check Fix"...
PNOT patch also required when you drop CPU SSDTs.

Make sure you do an EC reset between tests.

I don't see anything wrong regarding the battery patches you applied.

Do I have to apply "Os check fix" and "PNOT" patch??

So, what I do?? "not dropping the OEM CPU SSDTs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back