Contribute
Register

SLEEP / STOP don't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's I wrong in SSDT-2.aml?? I have correct The Warning "Reserved Method not return a value (_PDC)" replace: "Return (local0)" with "Return(Zero)". Stop

Do not change things that don't need changing.
As per guide, you can ignore warnings.

Ok I corrected SSDT-2, I deleted PNOT patch from DSDT, I have put all SSDTs in ACPI/Patched and I set DropOem = True, but sleep also don't work.
What Can I do now??

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 55
Ok I corrected SSDT-2, I deleted PNOT patch from DSDT, I have put all SSDTs in ACPI/Patched and I set DropOem = True, but sleep also don't work.
What Can I do now??

Not enough information...

What happens when you use Apple->Sleep?
Make sure there are no external devices plugged in.

Also, incorrect changes in MEM2._CRS in DSDT.

Ok I correct DSDT like you told me. I attach a video with information about my Apple -> Sleep. However I no have other device plugged in.

Attachments

• d294f80c-e140-446d-804d-513477163845.mp4.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 59
  • Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
Ok I correct DSDT like you told me. I attach a video with information about my Apple -> Sleep. However I no have other device plugged in.

It is fairly difficult to tell what is going on in your video (poor quality, no focus on the power LED).
But it looks to me like "instant wake".
And you didn't patch for it (see ACPI patching guide regarding _PRW patches).

Sorry. I did with low quality otherwise the video would take too many megabytes. I try to explain problem. When I put the pc to sleep the screen turns off and after a few seconds the pc seems to go off then restart without more to come. I think as you say "Instant wake". Do I have to apply 0x0D patch?

Sorry. I did with low quality otherwise the video would take too many megabytes. I try to explain problem. When I put the pc to sleep the screen turns off and after a few seconds the pc seems to go off then restart without more to come. I think as you say "Instant wake". Do I have to apply 0x0D patch?

Yes... your DSDT uses 0x0d in the relevant _PRW methods.
Also, you should disable any "wake on LAN", "wake on USB" options in BIOS (don't forget to re-extract/re-patch after changing BIOS options).

Do I have ti change anything from the picture?? Do I have change some setting in bios??

Attachments

• IMG_1737.JPG
    IMG_1737.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1738.JPG
    IMG_1738.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Do I have ti change anything from the picture?? Do I have change some setting in bios??

From those images nothing to change as far as wake from sleep via USB/LAN.

Ok. I applied PRW 0x0D, but sleep don't work. I attach a video with show what appends next I Apple -> Sleep.

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1741.m4v.zip
    17.9 MB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back