SLEEP / STOP don't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Samsung Rc520 (Clover)
CPU
i5 Sandy Bridge 2410m / HM65
Graphics
Intel HD 3000, Nvidia GeForce 520m (screen 1366x768)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a problem. Sleep/ Stop of my laptop don't work. I tried some patch. Firstly PRW 0x0D patch, but don't work. Next I tried PRW 0x6D, but even this work. What I do??
If I remove battery patch from DSDT.aml, sleep work part. When laptop exit of sleep audio don't work. With battery patch, if laptop go to sleep, can't asleep.

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
I have a problem. Sleep/ Stop of my laptop don't work. I tried some patch. Firstly PRW 0x0D patch, but don't work. Next I tried PRW 0x6D, but even this work. What I do??
If I remove battery patch from DSDT.aml, sleep work part. When laptop exit of sleep audio don't work. With battery patch, if laptop go to sleep, can't asleep.

Your DSDT uses 0x0d. Using 0x6d _PRW patch would be wrong.
The files you provide show no _PRW patch applied.
What do you mean by "go to sleep, can't sleep" (seems like a direct contradiction).

This is the files with 0x0d patched applied. With this patch sleep don't work. What I do?? Thanks

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 79
This is the files with 0x0d patched applied. With this patch sleep don't work. What I do?? Thanks

What specifically happens when you use Apple->Sleep?

When I use Apple -> Sleep, screen becomes black, and after a few seconds the led of power button turn off. When I push power button, laptop don't start. I have to force reboot to turn on laptop. It happens with 0x0d patch.
If I remove all patch of my DSDT, especially battery patch, sleep work good, except audio. In fact when screen turn on, audio don't work. If I reboot laptop back normal.

When I use Apple -> Sleep, screen becomes black, and after a few seconds the led of power button turn off.

Most laptops have a blinking power LED in sleep.
Verify in Windows.
Then test in macOS/OS X to verify it is the same/not same.

When I push power button, laptop don't start. I have to force reboot to turn on laptop. It happens with 0x0d patch.
If I remove all patch of my DSDT, especially battery patch, sleep work good, except audio. In fact when screen turn on, audio don't work. If I reboot laptop back normal.

Test DSDT patches one at a time.
If you don't need the _PRW patch, don't apply it.

Wich patch I have to testing? However is the battery patch (in my case: Samsung series 3) to cause malfunction of the sleep. How I solve this problem?? The DSDT that I attached in the post #3 contains only battery patch + 0x0d. In post #1 also battery patch

The patch that cause problem to the sleep is "Samsung Series 3" (battery). What I do? I can't live without this patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back