i9-9900K
Graphics
6800XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

i've follow the ModMike's build, everything works like a charm :
Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F + i9 9900k + Sapphire Nitro+ Vega
Mojave Special (18E2034) Build with SMBIOS19,1.

I've a problem while sleep the computer.

This is a video of my computer when I put it in sleep mode :

As you can see, I can go to sleep mode, but my motherboard goes to sleep and wake every 1 minute, but the OS seems to be in sleep mode.

When I remove USBInjectAll.kext from CLOVER, it's OK ! no reboot of MB

Can I use my Hackintosh without USBInjectAll.kext ? (all my USB ports works, the config.plist has PLRP)

EDIT : without USBInjectAll.kext, I don't have bluetooth with the PCI 1x BCM card

Last edited:
Hi,

i fix the problem with a SSDT create with this guide : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/a-beginners-guide-to-creating-a-custom-usb-ssdt.272505/

Finally, I fix it !!!
After some search and test, and your useful analysis @UtterDisbelief about the hub and USB port.

i've 2 internal connector USB2 on my mb, one connector with HS06 (wich is an hub) and one connector with 2x USB2 : HS11 and HS12.

in my first SSDT, I've disable HS12 that's why my BT card doesn't work one the second connector.

I simply switch the connector putting my BT card on the connector detected as USB not as hub and redo my SSDT with HS12 activate as USB 255 port.

the connector wires of my BT card are at the bottom of the connector and the wires of my NZXT cooling are at the top, so 2 different port on the same connector, that's why my first SSDT doesn't recognize my BT card when I switched BT and cooler.

thank you for your help, and your fantastic guide !!!

my setup is now complete, all works fine :)

There is a new version of the guide, use the usb.kext instead of ssdt : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/the-new-beginners-guide-to-usb-port-configuration.286553/

have you got a solution with a gigabyte z290 designare ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back