Contribute
Register

Sleep problem and power button not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the output from terminal, and i've attached the other files:

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]acer-2e80a2a2f5:~ federicoangeloni$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat[/FONT][FONT=Menlo]   13    2 0xffffff7f82049000 0x65000    0x65000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]acer-2e80a2a2f5:~ federicoangeloni$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   21    0 0xffffff7f81cec000 0x2b000    0x2b000    com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (218.0.0) <7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   30    0 0xffffff7f81ce7000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient (218.0.0) <7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]

I've never changed the machine name...before it was showing "Macbook Pro di Federico" as name and now i've this situation there...is the first time that i read this "acer.."...:

You should use ACPIDebug.kext to instrument your LID device.

See: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Debug

Can you explain me this point? i'm using ACPIDebug.kext...now what must i do?thanks

There is a patch in the repo for instrumenting lid.

There are also some patches in the main laptop repo that can be used to fix a non-functioning acpi LID device.

There is a patch in the repo for instrumenting lid.

There are also some patches in the main laptop repo that can be used to fix a non-functioning acpi LID device.

Ok i've solved applying the "Remove LID0._PRW" patch....now it's working :thumbup: i'm not able to wake up it opening the lid but it was specify in patch description, and for me is not a problem..

Ok i've solved applying the "Remove LID0._PRW" patch....now it's working :thumbup: i'm not able to wake up it opening the lid but it was specify in patch description, and for me is not a problem..

Yup...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back