Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
HD4000
It worked on 10.8, but I'm having trouble getting it working under Mavericks. The screen goes black, but the system doesn't shut down. Any help anybody can give me to sort this out would be very helpful.

It worked on 10.8, but I'm having trouble getting it working under Mavericks. The screen goes black, but the system doesn't shut down. Any help anybody can give me to sort this out would be very helpful.

Check your org.chameleon.boot.plist to see if you have any 'darkwake' flags. Remove if you do. Make sure Wake On Lan is disabled in bios if that option exists.

On the Z77X-UD5H Rev 1.0 sleep can work beautifully
I will post my BIOS settings here for you to use as a reference - as Beelzebozo said make sure you have no Darkwake settings in your org.chameleon.boot.plist

here are my Bios settings in a zip file

View attachment Z77X-UD5H Bios settings OSX10.9.zip

edited to remove Wake on LAN part of my comment - I also disable WOL in Bios but allow the OS to use it or not

here are my Bios settings in a zip file

View attachment 73709

the BIOS pictures AND this information solved it for me. :D

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by toleda

The problem occurs with a new Mavericks install; Mavericks uses AppleUSBXHCI.kext for USB and ML uses AppleUSBEHCI.kext. Without a rebuild of cache, the OS is looking for the USB device in the wrong place.

Easy way: DPCIManager/Rebuild Cache
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpcimanager/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back