CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Sapphire RX5700
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, does anybody confirm that sleep works well on Catalina 10.15.1+ for this MOBO. I tried different options, and get 3 diffrents results:

1. Successful sleep but black screen after wake up.
2. Got restart after press sleep button.
3. Successful sleep but when trying to wake up PC turn on on few seconds and turn off after. PC start to turn on few second later and i got panic error after booting.

Trying different configs: Clover and OpenCore based by fangf2018, Clover based by rj510.
Trying darkwake=0,3,8,10

--
Cpu 8700K, RX5700, 970 EVO Plus, BCM94360CS2

how did you resolve it?

try 10.15.4 Beta1, this has fixed my RX5700 Kernel Panic when left idle.

Hi, whenever I try to put my PC to sleep the screens turn off, but the PC remains on and it doesn't do anything anymore, I have to force reboot it.

As far as I know, everything except sleep works.
  • Audio
  • Internet
  • Usb devices
  • Reboot
  • Shutdown
  • General usage of the hackintosh is a breeze.

Hi, whenever I try to put my PC to sleep the screens turn off, but the PC remains on and it doesn't do anything anymore, I have to force reboot it.

As far as I know, everything except sleep works.
  • Audio
  • Internet
  • Usb devices
  • Reboot
  • Shutdown
  • General usage of the hackintosh is a breeze.
I have exact problem. Could you fix it ?

Hey dude i have this same problem : Successful sleep but when trying to wake up PC turn on on few seconds and turn off after. PC start to turn on few second later and i got panic error after booting.

EDIT: i solved my problem installing that kext RTCMemoryFixup.kext

Last edited:
Damn... I'm having the same problem.
Everything else worked.

Mojave/Clover here.

I've got the same problem, I think. I leave and the machine has powered down. Kernel panic on startup with "Sleep Wake Failure". I saw something on another forum that suggested that disabling the serial port in the Bios for Catalina would solve it. Just about to try that when I'm next forced to reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back