Graphics
GeForce GTX 700 4GDS
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everybody, i've just finished the complete installation of my first build. Here is my configuration:
-Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
-Intel Core i7 4770K
-Corsair Hydro Series H80i
-Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GDS
-Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 CL9 32Go (4x8Go)
-SSD Samsung EVO 250Gb

i've installed Mavericks with Unibeast and finished it with the multibeast tool from tonymac. Great tools.

I've discovered a lot of new words and concepts during this last days and i've read a lot of threads because i wanted to (try to) understand what i'm doing. There are some details i don't really understand at the moment but the most difficult point to resolve seems to be the sleep mode which doesn't want to work. And i'm bored to search.
I've tried a lot solutions i've found on the forum (bios, osx setup, kext...) but the problem is still there.

So you're my last chance. Is there a unique and working solution to resolve this?

thxs a lot.

Hello guys and girls, are my question all stupid or boring? It's the fourth one i've asked on this forum and no one never answered me. :(

Is there a nice person in this area who could help me?
Thxs a lot

my take on the whole thing so far is to install the fewest things possible from MultiBeast.

Maybe try again, and select the very basic options, and work your way up... adding some kexts as needed, but not more.

I tried to follow everything I could find on the net and that was a mistake, but, what worked for me was to start slow, only load basic DSDT and add a couple of kexts along the way to make my system reliable (granted, it has been "perfect for 24 hours... and counting.... much better than anything I had tried before!)

Don't succumb to the idea that more is better. So, no extra kexts for hardware monitoring, no audio, etc... you can add those later.

Thank you for your answer. Actually, i haven't made so much changes in the bios and i've installed the basics with multibeast (network, audio, imac in smbios…). I've tried to add manually the string darkwake=no or =8 … but that's all. There are so much information about that on the tonymac's forums that i'm completely lost. And as i don't wan't to make a mistake installing such or such kext (because my system is completely stable), i' m afraid not to find the solution by myself. What would be the first step for you?
Thxs

You have a stable system. My solution was to give up on sleep. I can live without it and as you've read yourself this question has been asked a thousand times with a thousand different answers. There is no definitive answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back