Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, i've been having sleep issues ever since Mojave. I've tried every guide, patched DSDT, updated every kext etc.
Could you if possible, tell me how i can solve this issue. As soon as it goes to sleep it wakes within 5 seconds.
Powernap is disabled, i've also tried disconnecting all USB devices, so far no luck.

I've uploaded my EFI Folder, any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    28.7 MB · Views: 93
you need proper SSDT or boot flag for usbinjectall.kext as per numerous articles here
this is the hard way https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/
the easier way is not to generate the custom SSDT but to use boot flag to just skip the non-used USB devices
also disable the iGPU stuff if you are using the Vega GPU

Would you mind possibly explaining or linking to what it means to use the boot flag to skip the non-used USB devices? Also if one does NOT have the capability of disabling iGPU in the bios of the motherboard, is there a way to accomplish this through settings in clover?

I am in the same boat, have a Z97-Pro4 from ASRock that everything works great on, just won't sleep. I can take the same drive with my ATI GPU and move it to a different motherboard Z77 pro4 and it will sleep without issue. I have tried every patch, every clover setting I can find when googling.. every combination of darkwake and every combination of kext or no kext and I just can't get this Z97-pro4 to sleep fully.

Thanks

the boot flag tells usbinjectall.kext to skip the non used usb ports making your setup with used ports only
you have the option to init display first in every bios. if you do not use iGPU why is your clover config full of igpu stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back