- Nov 18, 2009
- Core i3-7100
- HD 630
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Sleep - General Troubleshooting Tips
1. You must have the proper DSDT edits as per this post. All of the Gigabyte DSDTs in the DSDT Database are edited properly for sleep.
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2009/12/ ... n-p55.html
2. To enable sleep, make sure to remove NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
3. Make sure you check all of the checkboxes in System Preferences/Energy Saver as shown in the picture below.
4. Make sure your DSDT is named DSDT.aml and is in your /Extra folder.
5. On Lion, use the boot flag darkwake=0 in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist. By default if installing using MultiBeast.
6. On Lion, to prevent CMOS reset after wake, then restart- use AppleRTC Patch from MultiBeast.
Hope this helps! Go team!
NOTE: This thread should be all solutions and fixes- please no questions about sleep functionality- just make a new thread
Last edited by a moderator: