Contribute
Register

Sleep didn't work, then it worked, now its stopped working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HackPro
CPU
Graphics
GTX670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This has been driving me nuts for a little while.

I built my hack last year and i could never get the sleep to work properly (would go to sleep auto and manual but would never wake properly, everything would start up but the screen would stay black), then a couple of months ago i did some tinkering and it started working, I thought i got it to work by using PJALM's dsdt for my mobo, but at the same time i did stop using hdmi out of my graphics card and just used the Display port so wasn't sure if this was what helped it along.

Now a couple of weeks ago, something changed and now my sleep has stopped working again (screen stays off)
I have tried redoing my DSDT with MaciASL and then running mutlibeast, have also tired numerous variations of darkwake in the plist (0/10/no, etc)

One thing i have noticed is in normal use the mobo code display is normally at "A0", after coming out of sleep the display is now at "03". Not sure if this means anything.

If anyone could point me to something i haven't tried then i would appreciate it.

Cheers

Hardware
Z77X-UP5-TH
Gigabyte GTX670

In BIOS, make sure Wake On Lan is disabled as well as Internal CPU PLL Overvoltage.

Remove the darkwake flag completely and make sure to add PJALM's graphics edit to your DSDT as well, it's a separate patch.

Cool, thanks.

I'm not in front of the computer until tomorrow, but will have a look at these items.

Tried the bits mentioned above but not luck.....

Anything else i can look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back