CPU
i5-7300HQ
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Dear friends,I have met some problems on sleeping and wakeup,would you like to help me with it?thank you very much!

1.my mojave can't wake up from sleeping correctly.when it wakes up,it becomes so slow that i can't work with it,and its screen flashing all the time.I have thought it might because of the problem of usb,but when i fix it ,it still can't wakeup correctly.I wonder if it is related to the second problem.

2.my GPU is HD630,but it was found "intel HD530 1536M" in my computer.Shoule i try to fix is,and how can i fix it,is there any guide?

The archive is generted manully,because the debug shell warns "can not connect to the internet ...",if it is enough for diagnosis.
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• archive.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 47
And my os version is 10.14.2

Dear friends,I have met some problems on sleeping and wakeup,would you like to help me with it?thank you very much!

1.my mojave can't wake up from sleeping correctly.when it wakes up,it becomes so slow that i can't work with it,and its screen flashing all the time.I have thought it might because of the problem of usb,but when i fix it ,it still can't wakeup correctly.I wonder if it is related to the second problem.

2.my GPU is HD630,but it was found "intel HD530 1536M" in my computer.Shoule i try to fix is,and how can i fix it,is there any guide?

The archive is generted manully,because the debug shell warns "can not connect to the internet ...",if it is enough for diagnosis.
Thank you very much.
this:
Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f8ebcef0fe0 [0x7fff8a6a58f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f8ebcf7fc70 [0x7fff8a6a58f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }

isn't helping you...

all kexts you need should be installed correctly to /Library/Extensions

read the faq on installing kexts:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

this:
Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f8ebcef0fe0 [0x7fff8a6a58f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f8ebcf7fc70 [0x7fff8a6a58f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }

isn't helping you...

all kexts you need should be installed correctly to /Library/Extensions

read the faq on installing kexts:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Thanks for your reply very much!
As the guide, I fix copy the USBInjectAll.kext to /S/L/E and /L/E correctly,but the sleep problem still exits.Would you like to help me with it and diagnose what the problem is?
Thanks again!

Attachments

• archive.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 50
Thanks for your reply very much!
As the guide, I fix copy the USBInjectAll.kext to /S/L/E and /L/E correctly,but the sleep problem still exits.Would you like to help me with it and diagnose what the problem is?
Thanks again!
all the kexts you need belong to /Library/Extensions

Attachments

• archive.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 63
I tried again for the archive ,it is newer than the former on, you can use this one.Thanks.

Attachments

• archive.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 69
It have tested some scenes.My screen resolusion is 1920x1080.
When i use 1920x1080 without hidpi,it can close and open screen correctly,no problem;but as to sleeping and wakeup ,it becomes slow and flash screen.
When i use 1600x900 hidpi,it always becomes slow and flash screen in both "close screen" and "sleep" scenarios.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back