Motherboard
Hp ProBook 440 G4
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just installed High Sierra 10.13.3 to my notebook. Everything works fine except few things.
1. I can't put computer to sleep. I click sleep button. Computer sleeps and then it wakes up immediately.

2. I can't shut down computer when I click Shut Down. It shuts down the computer only for a second. Then Computer powers up itself.

Conclusion: I think OSX system can't Shuts down my cpu. It shuts down every other thing but cpu power them up again.

3. In the Settings/Energy Saver, there are only two options under the sleep sliders. I tried almost every Bios, darkwake and config.plist combinations but it didn't work. But of course there could be ones that I didn't try yet.

Is there any ideas how can I solve these problems?

I'm uploading my Config.list and Energy Saver Page. If there are other things I should upload, please let me know.

Attachments

• config.plist
    12.2 KB · Views: 230
  • Energy Saver.png
    Energy Saver.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 253
I just installed High Sierra 10.13.3 to my notebook. Everything works fine except few things.
1. I can't put computer to sleep. I click sleep button. Computer sleeps and then it wakes up immediately.

2. I can't shut down computer when I click Shut Down. It shuts down the computer only for a second. Then Computer powers up itself.

Conclusion: I think OSX system can't Shuts down my cpu. It shuts down every other thing but cpu power them up again.

3. In the Settings/Energy Saver, there are only two options under the sleep sliders. I tried almost every Bios, darkwake and config.plist combinations but it didn't work. But of course there could be ones that I didn't try yet.

Is there any ideas how can I solve these problems?

I'm uploading my Config.list and Energy Saver Page. If there are other things I should upload, please let me know.

You did not follow the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

I tried to follow that guide but couldn't find any thing to solve this problems. I made so many things working. There are only few problems left to solve and I need help.

You did not follow the guide.
Start over and follow the guide as written.

Attachments

• config.plist
    21 KB · Views: 255
  • Hp ProBook 440 G4.ioreg
    7.7 MB · Views: 244
OK. I started over and completely followed your Guide. Almost everything works (include sleep) well. Except after wakes from sleep screen stays black. And there are still two options under that sliders. Here are my config and ioreg files. I also checked these links but couldn't quite understand what should I do.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-problems-in-10-13-high-sierra.233582/
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-black-screen-after-upgrade-to-high-sierra.237050/

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Here it is (I hope). By the way I forgot use that tool and get all that files myself.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 169
Here it is (I hope). By the way I forgot use that tool and get all that files myself.

Your Processor objects are at an ACPI path not expected.
Do you have the latest BIOS installed?

Note: You can easily fix this (a few different ways... but here is one)...
Remove this code from SSDT-4x0-G4-Kabylake.aml:
Code:
    Method (\_PR.CPU0._DSM, 4, NotSerialized)  // _DSM: Device-Specific Method
    {
        If (LNot (Arg2))
        {
            Return (Buffer (One)
            {
                 0x03                                           
            })
        }

Return (Package (0x02)
        {
            "plugin-type", 
            One
        })
    }

Then set config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true

Yes I have th latest BIOS installed.( I updated it today). I’m gonna try but one thing. I’m gonna use macisl for editing that ssdt file right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back