Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are your scores KGP?
View attachment 276239

Hahahah :lol::lol::lol: you are just ridiculous man! :lol::lol::lol: Look to your noisy Idle XCPM CPU Frequency Performance even with the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext! :lol::lol::lol: ... and more ridiculous it seems to ask for my benchmark scores! :lol::lol: You know that I just use a i7-7800X in my start-up configuration which cannot compete with a i9-7900X. ;) I will show you my benchmark scores once I have my goal configuration with the I9-7980XE, which has not been released yet. ;) I did not see any reason to waste 1000 $ just for a couple of weeks for the sake of personal short-time glory :lol::lol::lol:... 300 $ are obviously more than sufficient to setup a fully consistent and fully functional Skylake-X/X299 system in line with a detailed, comprehensive and flexible guide, which applies for any Mainboard and Skylake-X Processor available on the Market ;)... However, given my personal experience, my preference for the ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe is obvious and clear, mainly due to performance reasons! And you will not change my opinion, as much as you try!

Can we please stop now this unpleasant conversation! :crazy: I think you already sufficiently tried to fully intentional discredited my thread anyway! Isn't it? :wave:

Good luck my friend with your approach and thread! And nothing for bad! :thumbup:

KGP

Last edited:
I know you won't believe this when I say it, but this is a great guide!
There are a few problems with your power management and your bios guide for the gigabyte (which is completely wrong), but it has helped a lot of people and you should be proud.
For a guy who knows pretty well nothing (and has a bad temper) you have managed to collect a lot of good information and passed it on an a way that most people can understand.
You also need to understand that every system is different and needs a mixture of approaches. The post that started this was simply a guy who had got to a certain point where you could no longer help him. I could help because his system is closer to mine. So I helped him. I do not appreciate your attacks when I am just trying to help a fellow hackintosher.
Remember that we are here for the good of the hackintosh and not for your personal pride.

Thanks for calling me a Fool and Ignorant... "For a guy who knows pretty well nothing...."

Happy about your wisdom and knowledge! Remember yourself that we are here for the good of the community and not for YOUR personal pride! Nobody is interested in your personal opinions and judgments!

I just kindly ask you once more to shutup at this place and no longer panish my thread with your awful and discusting statements and comments! :mad:

Thanks in advance!

KGP

Stop it you two. You're acting like a pair of teenagers. I'm not saying one is wrong or right I'm talking about your attitude against each other. Embarrassing.

If you disagree, then have an argument and prove your points. The rest of the community can judge your arguments and whom to listen to. And please, just stop insulting each other. And you have both done it.

Great work from all looking into this new and exciting platform!
Looking forward to the development of this platform with the new high-core cpu's coming out!

Have a nice weekend!

Last edited:
Please refrain from including 2MB images in your posts.

Please refrain from including 2MB images in your posts.

Let me know to which particular images you are referring to and I will replace them....

Well, to start with, the first one in the first post.

o.k. changed.. 1.3 MB now.. others?
1.3MB is ridiculous - should be about 130k, and I suggest you review all of them. That first post alone makes the page about a 50MB download.

1.3MB is ridiculous - should be about 130k, and I suggest you review all of them. That first post alone makes the page about a 50MB download.

@dwhtila please be serious
less than 500-600k is ridiculous!
People wants see something - it's not a dog photo or nice view...
it's guide - so every information and pictures is very important
so I don't know who had some stupid idea to change it...
OK not 5Mb about server limits etc....
and not everywhere, because we don't care about 2mb avatar
but for so Great Guide that subject shouldn't be touched ...
Please relax, because I"m sure - me and 2000 users prefer better image quality...
and if you have 56k modem... we will help you with 4G/LTE internet sponsoring :p

Have a nice day!
Cheers

PS: Please try understand - its not 1993 - it's 2017
We don't need 50k background - we can use 100x more ....
we don't use 56k modem - we have 10, 20 and almost standard 40-100Mbps internet connection...

Reactions: kgp
@dwhtila please be serious
less than 500-600k is ridiculous!
People wants see something - it's not a dog photo or nice view...
it's guide - so every information and pictures is very important
so I don't know who had some stupid idea to change it...
OK not 5Mb about server limits etc....
and not everywhere, because we don't care about 2mb avatar
but for so Great Guide that subject shouldn't be touched ...
Please relax, because I"m sure - me and 2000 users prefer better image quality...
and if you have 56k modem... we will help you with 4G/LTE internet sponsoring :p

Have a nice day!
Cheers

PS: Please try understand - its not 1993 - it's 2017
We don't need 50k background - we can use 100x more ....
we don't use 56k modem - we have 10, 20 and almost standard 40-100Mbps internet connection...

Never mind, @mgregrs ;)

I anyway already reduced in the meanwhile the size of all images to the minimum size still affordable. I don't care about all offensive and affronting comments I received this weekend... There will be always people who think that they are smarter and more clever than the rest... the pity is that they permanently have to demonstrate their supposed knowledge and knowhow to outside.

I was working nearly 5 weeks on a daily basis of 18 hours on this build and guide. As feedback I just receive complains and affronting comments.. That's actually more than deceiving ....

Anyway, thanks for your helpful comment, man! I really appreciate it! :thumbup:

Cheers

KGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back