Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kgp the folder is correct ?

I am still on holidays. If really necessary, I can investigate your EFI-Folder the next days.. i am currently not in the right mood to work.. sorry

Okay okay i attend don’t worry have a nice holidays :)

@mgregr if you help me
I would be grateful☹️☹️

@mgregr if you help me
I would be grateful☹️☹️
I will try to help :), after little family visit (in 1 hour) I will have whole evening free so I will look on it and tell you more details :)

I am still on holidays. If really necessary, I can investigate your EFI-Folder the next days.. i am currently not in the right mood to work.. sorry
@kgp Relax, go to sauna, swim or I don't know - I hope you will rest a lot for perfect battery and patience recharge :)
So don't even look here - just relax what you deserve x² :) :thumbup:

PS: I will send you 2 nice girls for massage :D

Last edited:
Reactions: kgp
finally i fix the problem but i have problem with gpu i think,infact the sistem load the installation but the apple logo freeze on screen and i cant install

I am no expert, but I guess you are trying to install, and when booting the usb drive, you get these errors. Sadly, I have never had this, so I can only guess, but I think the way you created the usb drive is probably not right.

Your EFI folder is the one @kgp distributes in his guide, so it should work at least for installing, but you should really customize it once you get a bootable system.

hmmm... well @albertino89, so let's even work on new years day... :rolleyes:

Your EFI-Folder: I guess we are talking for now about the one for your macOS USB Flash Drive Installer:

1.) you don't need KGP-ASUSPrimeX299Deluxe-USB.kext, as OSX should be able to handle your XHC ports natively.
2.) your VoodooTSCSync.kext is wrong. The i7-7740X has 4 cores and 8 threads, thus the IOCPUNumber is 8 threads -1 = 7
3.) you might also want to implement the SmallTree-Intel-211VA-PCIe-GBE.kext

The rest looks fine to me. However, I am not able to check your BIOS settings. Some errors there could still prevent your system from boot...

Until tomorrow,

KGP

It works thank you very much @kgp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back