Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IntelGraphicsFixup.kext Work for me.
sent you my config.plist?
I try many ways and after two days evrything work.
try start on -v and see if you have errors on
I set in bion Full MAX memory and install from multibeast the HD5XX Glicth fix

(...)​
Use Inject Intel=No or Inject Intel=Yes with ig-platform-id=0x19120000.

(...)

Problem solved on ASUS H110M-C motherboard. I've finally managed to get Intel HD530 to work well with "Inject Intel=No".

So it seams that on recent OSX, Intel graphics don't need to be injected, just put the correct ig-platform-id=0x19120000.

Before it only showed 6MB, glitches and no communication with monitor.
And now:
Code:
Modelo chipset:    Intel HD Graphics SKL CRB
  Tipo:    GPU
  Bus:    Integrado
  VRAM (dinâmica, máx.):    1536 MB
  Distribuidor:    Intel
  ID do dispositivo:    0x1912
  ID da revisão:    0x0006
  Metal:    Suportado, conjunto de funcionalidades macOS GPUFamily1 v3
  Monitores:
ASUS VK222H:
  Resolução:    1680 x 1050 @ 60 Hz
  Profundidade de framebuffer:    Cor de 30 bits (ARGB2101010)
  Número de série do monitor:    89LMTF049521
  Monitor principal:    Sim
  Réplica:    Desativado
  Ligado:    Sim
  Rotação:    Suportado
  Ajustar brilho automaticamente:    Não

Thank you guys!

In addition, the following KextsToPatch edit will support most port configurations. Add to Clover's config.plist.

Code:
<dict>                
    <key>Comment</key>
    <string>10.11-SKL-1912000-4_displays</string>
    <key>Find</key>
    <data>
    AQMDAw==
    </data>
    <key>Name</key>
    <string>AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer</string>
    <key>Replace</key>
    <data>
    AQMEAw==
    </data>
</dict>

Does anyone know if this KextsToPatch works on High Sierra (10.13)? Last time I try to update to High Sierra my monitor was only showing a black screen. I use my monitor via VGA (D-Sub) port that needs this KextsToPatch on Sierra (10.12).

Does anyone know if this KextsToPatch works on High Sierra (10.13)? Last time I try to update to High Sierra my monitor was only showing a black screen. I use my monitor via VGA (D-Sub) port that needs this KextsToPatch on Sierra (10.12).

Actually, using 0x193B0005 as ig-platform-id works for me.

Does anyone have displayport working? DP to vga is the only adapter I have, and the monitor doesn't have an hdmi port.

Does anyone have displayport working? DP to vga is the only adapter I have, and the monitor doesn't have an hdmi port.
I think it's strange that your motherboard only has two outputs. It's kind of wasteful that the third output of the CPU is not exposed (I think it's also wasteful that one of the outputs is HDMI since it's not HDMI 2.0, and even if it were, it's difficult/expensive to convert to DisplayPort where as converting DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 is much less expensive but that's a different issue).

I think you might need to alter the platform information in the intel graphics kext with a patch but I'm not sure.

I think you might need to alter the platform information in the intel graphics kext with a patch but I'm not sure.

I mean, I can't even get a display on the installer.

I mean, I can't even get a display on the installer.
You can edit the clover config.plist file on the USB install drive using another computer.

It may be easier to get a graphics card and use "PCIe 1 Slot" as the "Initial Display Output" and disable "Internal Graphics" for now.

Have you got Windows installed and working? That should be the first step. Save some room on the hard drive for macOS.

It may be easier to get a graphics card and use "PCIe 1 Slot" as the "Initial Display Output" and disable "Internal Graphics" for now.

Have you got Windows installed and working? That should be the first step. Save some room on the hard drive for macOS.

Graphics cards are bank-breaking right now, and I'm not buying a 1050 to go with the i7.

Yeah, I've been on windows for a year now, got a completely separate hdd for mac.

A noob question... have a 1080ti and trying to activate my intel HD530 in hopes of fixing ITunes / HDCP issues.

So far I’m getting black screens when I try to turn on the Intel. It was suggested I need to enter the Ig-platform-id

Been googling but don’t think I’m looking at the right info...
Can you point me to a link that explains how to enter this and what numbers to use? Does the newest version of Clover do this?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back