Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me, I don't have HD530 graphics but I see daily acknowledgments from others saying that it works for them.

Attach your config.plist

I tried all the attached config.plist files (out of desperation...), the third one is from the Z170 UD3 guide. I always get stuck at the same place.

Thanks

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 267
  • config.plist
    7.2 KB · Views: 222
  • config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 234
I tried all the attached config.plist files (out of desperation...), the third one is from the Z170 UD3 guide. I always get stuck at the same place.

Thanks
Only the one that you are using is relevant.

Ok, at the moment I´m using this one, with 10.12 (16A323). It works ok, I do get some rare random shutdowns/reboots, but could be hardware related.
Seemingly random events are unlikely to be config.plist related.

BTW With your Gigabyte 100 series board you should emulate native NVRAM support :

RC.png

Try with this edited version of your config :

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.4 KB · Views: 324
Seemingly random events are unlikely to be config.plist related.

BTW With your Gigabyte 100 series board you should emulate native NVRAM support :

View attachment 265072
Try with this edited version of your config :

Unfortunately, no success.

First try: with your plist and the options from Clover for emulation of native NVRAM support, and kexts from here.

Results:View media item 189117
Second try: same as above, unchecked InjectEDID and checked option inject kexts. Same result.

I attached the Clover folder I´m using.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 107
Which version of Clover are you using ?
First I was using v2.3 r3761, last install was with v2.4 r4097. (Is it a problem installing Clover files several times on the same bootable usb stick?).
Tried again the unibeast install with your config.plist and kexts...stuck at the same place!

Disconnected a hard drive and now I'm at the installer, with a unibeast install... will report more

OK, I think it is finally working! What helped me was disconnecting all hard drives except one. Reaching the installer was much faster than before (even until the point where I normally got stuck).

Last edited:
Hey guys. I'm having troubles trying to make my HD 530 fully work. It wasn't working in the 10.12.3, so yesterday, i upgraded to 10.12.5, but the system simply wouldn't boot up entirely, keeps always rebooting. Except in Safe Mode. And with no graphics improviment ether.
So i downgraded to 10.12.3 and everything were working, except for the HD 530 wich not only is giving me the locked resolution of 1360x768, but is also giving me flicker and the lack of acelerate 3D graphics, resulting in a lot of broken visuals (as "normal")
My Hackintosh is in Legacy Mode, and is in the same HDD as the Windows (dual-booting via Clover).
My BIOS is set to use 128mb on VRAM. And in the "About this Mac" section, the HD 530 are showing only 3MB.
What should i do?
I tried to inject the HD 530 in the Multibeast, but the installer always fail. Tried using fake values in the Clover and on the configure.plist and nothing.
My config.plist is attached below.
Should i try to update again or something like that? And give me step-by-step?

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.3 KB · Views: 264
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back