Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you shuhung, but it didn't help. I'm desperate. LOL With your config.plist, display goes to black after Apple logo...

Can someone look at this screenshot, and tell me what's wrong (I guess it's device ID, it's strange number...).

Thank you all!

In 10.12.5 need Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext, otherwise IGPU will not work.

Did you use "Share Screen..." from another Mac to determine what resolution your Hackintosh was trying to output to both displays?

I do not know how to use "Share Screen".

DVI + HDMI output, LG downscale to 16:9 by changing FB@ 0105 connect type to 02000000, ratio 16:9 +16:9, switching between all resolutions are OK.

upload_2017-5-22_14-56-36.png

HDMI + analog output, ratio has no limit, everything OK.
upload_2017-5-22_15-0-30.png

Shuhung, thank you for your help!

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong, but with your config.plist, after Apple logo, screen goes to black. With my config.plist, I get to desktop, with 1024*768 resolution and 3 MB of VRAM. I tried everything, every solution which I find on forum, but with no help. :(

I activated my IGP on my motherboard, and turn off all things which may interfere with Hackintosh...No luck. :(

I attached you my EFI folder. :)

Thanks again!

edit: one more thing, perhaps screen goes to black with your config.plist because I'm using monitor on VGA output on my motherboard?

Nothing related to analog port, I use this config.plist with FB@ 0306 analog port, both fresh install and running 10.12 fine, then update to 10.12.5, everything OK.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEP WHEN I WAS TRYING TO FIX MY BUILD! THIS CONFIG.PLIST FILE WORKED!!! I WILL MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO IN A FEW DAYS AND GIVE THEM A LINK TO THIS!!!

Previously attached plist use Clover Devices Arbitrary to inject ig-platform-id and device-id because some Clover versions may failed to inject ig-platform-id 0x193b0005, you can change it if necessary.

Did 10.13b fix IGPU sleep/wakeup issue?
My HD630 not work with native KBL kexts, can only run with SKL kexts in 10.13b, sleep/wakeup issue remain.

Previously attached plist use Clover Devices Arbitrary to inject ig-platform-id and device-id because some Clover versions may failed to inject ig-platform-id 0x193b0005, you can change it if necessary.

Did 10.13b fix IGPU sleep/wakeup issue?
My HD630 not work with native KBL kexts, can only run with SKL kexts in 10.13b, sleep/wakeup issue remain.

No it didn't fix sleep wake issues, but it's a major improvement over what I had. I have HD530 graphics I think. I have an i7 6700.

In 10.12.5 need Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext, otherwise IGPU will not work.

I tried, no help. :( Screen goes blank, and I didn't have time to look further... When screen goes blank, HDD is still working so PC is still active with no picture. I think I will give up.

Thank you for help! :)

FYI: Tried a clean install with 10.12.5 and HD530 - no luck. Stuck at gIOScreenLockState 3

Tried unibeast, clover +the files from the Z170-UD3 thread, several ideas from this forum and it always stops at gIOScreenlockstate.

So I think HD530 does not work currently with the latest Sierra.

10.12 (16A323) works, with glitches... but usable.

UPDATE: it is working now. HD530 on 10.12.5.
I disconnected all hard drives except the one where I wanted to install Sierra and it worked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back