Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@aol: Thanks for your incredible work, finally got dual monitors working!

One minor thing that is bugging me: I'd like to use my DP monitor as primary but when I start the system on my DP screen and plugin
the HDMI one the whole computer crashes / reboots. Other way around works just fine. Is there a fix for this or am i destined to always start through HDMI?

@aol: Thanks for your incredible work, finally got dual monitors working!

One minor thing that is bugging me: I'd like to use my DP monitor as primary but when I start the system on my DP screen and plugin
the HDMI one the whole computer crashes / reboots. Other way around works just fine. Is there a fix for this or am i destined to always start through HDMI?
Glad to help. My experience matches yours and I believe others: one monitor is "primary" by default and the process only works one way. I can't rule out some sort of patch that would remap ports but as far as I know there is no fix and it's not a battle I want to fight!

Hi guys, can you tell me if anyone managed to make the mackintosh sleep and wake up with the 530?

thanks... did you set something particular for this problem?

well I can see that you use another graphic card though XD

edit: well perhaps I was off topic because I'm on Sierra... but BTW I just solved my problem with darkwake=0

Thanks anyway : )

Last edited:
I'm on Sierra as well :)

AH ok XD

Well it worked once only... I'm trying to figure it out again : )))

I found that on laptop IntelBacklight produces some issues. Implemented full brightness control in dsdt and removed IntelBacklight - now sleep-wake works fine and backlight control is much more smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back