Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! What about dual monitors?
I'm gonna try when I arrive home

Hello Everyone, I've successfully installed HD530 on a custom Mac 6,1 type with i7 6700k and a z170x gaming 5 motherboard. However, I use a 4k Samsung TV as monitor, and Sierra sees it as a TV popping out the AirPlay little menu trail icon and allows my monitor to output only 1920x1080. How can I fix this and get the full 4k resolution working? (The cable is hdmi 2.0)

EDIT: this happens when using the id 0x19120000, if I delete this id, I get to 4k resolution but with practically no hardware acceleration (it says HD530 with 4 MB Ram instead of the 1530 with 0x19120000 profile)

EDIT: putting again the 0x19120000 profile did not revert nothing, I've no gpu acceleration and only 2 resolution available (4k and 1080) but the 1080 input is still 4k but only with retina icons and stuff! Help!

Last edited:
Hi, Everybody there is any way setup HD 530 from Pentium G4500 on Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2V. i try everything, but nothing works (i have two ports D-Sub & DVi-D)

i got setup Clover Config.plist reboot start loading all going and after bluetooth info it's looks like start GUI and i got Black Screen

it can be possible that dvi and vga is not supported ports ???

i need new card???

I can't manage to make Intel HD 530 graphics work with my Asus B150 Pro Gaming/Aura, I installed Sierra successfully, each time I was booting I have to change the FakeID of Intel Injection on the Clover Bootloader to 0x12345678, it was necessary to successfully boot without kernel panic. So after installation I runned Multibeast and add the Intel HD 530 graphics, the audio drivers and the iMac 17,1 system(latest model) and after this I'm still having to change the FakeID in Clover Bootloader to boot, otherwise I get kernel panic. Other issue is that I'm having my graphics on 'About this Mac' in Intel HD Graphics 530 7mb. Can somebody help me?

I can't manage to make Intel HD 530 graphics work with my Asus B150 Pro Gaming/Aura, I installed Sierra successfully, each time I was booting I have to change the FakeID of Intel Injection on the Clover Bootloader to 0x12345678, it was necessary to successfully boot without kernel panic. So after installation I runned Multibeast and add the Intel HD 530 graphics, the audio drivers and the iMac 17,1 system(latest model) and after this I'm still having to change the FakeID in Clover Bootloader to boot, otherwise I get kernel panic. Other issue is that I'm having my graphics on 'About this Mac' in Intel HD Graphics 530 7mb. Can somebody help me?

if you have writen your FakeID in config.plist and still need write it Clover maybe you have error in config.plist yesterday i have same error. all day i can't understand why my smbios in config not loading in system

OK after testing Intel HD 530 on the ASUS Maximus VIII Hero with success, I tested the Gigabyte Z170X-UD5-TH. It appears as if we'll have to do some work on the Z170X-UD5-TH to make it work.

With Gigabyte Z170X-UD5-TH:
If I use Inject Intel = No I get black screen on HDMI port, which is the only graphics port besides the Thunderbolt 3 ports. If I Inject Intel = Yes, I can access the desktop, however there is no acceleration.

Bottom line- looks like we'll have to come up with some patches in order for some graphics port layouts to function correctly.

EDIT: Patching the framebuffer works- for the Gigabyte Z170X-UD5-TH, here is the patch to use in Clover's KextstoPatch section. It will replace the unused Port 0x0 with 0x7.

Code:
<dict>                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Intel HD 530 - Port 7 as HDMI</string>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                /wAAAAEAAAAgAAAA
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                AwYKAAAIAACHAQAA
                </data>
</dict>

Thanks to ammulder for the patch info!

Not going to read 40+ pages

BUT

I will confirm that this works on a DELL Optiplex 3040 with an i5 3.2Ghz (6500?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back