Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a known issue. You can disable sleep if you like.

so is there a work around for it?

Not yet, nothing other then disabling sleep.

Last edited:
I have tried changing all the energy settings to prevent sleep but it's doesn't seem to work I remember hearing about an app to prevent sleep. I found it this morning it's called Caffeine by Lighthead I'm going to try that today after work, unless someone else is able to test it before I get a chance.

I have tried changing all the energy settings to prevent sleep but it's doesn't seem to work I remember hearing about an app to prevent sleep. I found it this morning it's called Caffeine by Lighthead I'm going to try that today after work, unless someone else is able to test it before I get a chance.

Caffeine works for me without a screensaver. When I set the screensaver, my monitor shuts off after awhile. I don't have the power saver settings turned off though, so that may be it.

Hi Guys!

On El Cap currently and Intel HD530 works fine. I'm using a 27" Apple Display via DisplayPort.

Once in a while after inactivity, the display goes out and I see lines in the middle and I have to do a hard boot to come back to OS X. I tried disabling/enabling Graphic Standby option in iGPU but didn't help.

Is there a patch I have to do?

FYI I have sleep completely disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back