Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have any issues with the kernal panics, the installation went withaout any problems
Yes, but you're on El Capitan, right??
The problem with the HD530 are on Sierra, if i install the driver with multibeast, the system Gives me a KP

I had HD530 fully working too in El Capitan.. Try to logout, and then relog in, that i wath i had to do to fix this issue in my machine before the upgrade to sierra

Yes, but you're on El Capitan, right??
The problem with the HD530 are on Sierra, if i install the driver with multibeast, the system Gives me a KP

I had HD530 fully working too in El Capitan.. Try to logout, and then relog in, that i wath i had to do to fix this issue in my machine before the upgrade to sierra

yes, I am now on El Capitan i fix now the issue by setting the internal graphics ram from 32 to 64 MB and the problem is gone

I am waiting for the 1050 or 1060 and a sierra update to .3 and then I will upgrade to sierra

Hello! Need some help with HD 530 on Asus B150M-C. I can boot but only with 5Mb vram and no acceleration. If i specify ig-platform-id 0x19120000 or 0x19160000 i can't boot, if i turn off Inject Intel - can't boot. So I can boot only with Inject Intel=true with tons of glitches. What am doing wrong with clover?

Make sure your BIOS Internal graphic memory is set to 64Mb. Yes, you need to inject Intel for the 530. Typically it looks like below: What model ID# are you using there?

Screen Shot 2016-10-14 at 12.43.27 PM.png

Hello! Need some help with HD 530 on Asus B150M-C. I can boot but only with 5Mb vram and no acceleration. If i specify ig-platform-id 0x19120000 or 0x19160000 i can't boot, if i turn off Inject Intel - can't boot. So I can boot only with Inject Intel=true with tons of glitches. What am doing wrong with clover?
Did you installed the HD530 driver with multibeast? Try to set from your bios the internal gpu memory allocation to 64mb.

Yes for El Capitan I used Multibeast 8.2.3. I'm currently on Sierra here though. The 530 worked fine in El Capitan.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back