Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW I got acceleration and 1536 MB when I updated Clover to latest version. :headbang:

(inject-intel, ig-platform-id) = (true, 0x19120000)
And I did KextsToPatch from 1. post.

Btw I am using VGA port, I have no other ports on my motherboard.

I have one last problem:
I cant have better resolution then 1280x800.
Is there anyway to force it to be 1920x1080?

Got the accelaration with 1536 MB using the method of this thread.

Connected to LG-TV using HDMI, 1920 x 1080.

Thanks a lot!

Has anyone come across the problem of no audio? I've install the clover audio with the command as I have before with 10.11.3 and it doesn't seem to come through the back panel.. Only headphone output :cry:

at first using HDMI as output to go through those setting

Inject Intel=Yes with ig-platform-id=0x19120000.
replace
AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer from 1st post.
setting uEFI default GPU using iGPU, setting DVMT to 64mb
if you have d
isabled AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver.kext from the previous post, enable it

finally my hackintosh can output 4K@60hz via Displayport and acceleration is working
:thumbup:

Same board as you, ASUS Z170I pro gaming. I downloaded the GLDriver file you mentioned, but it contains a bundle and not a kext. How do you install it?

Best results have been with Inject Intel=false with ig-platform-id=0X19120000. Machine will complete a boot when an HDMI cable is driving the display. I can then switch the monitor input to the display port input and I get 4k @ 60Hz. If the display port is driving the display during startup, machine reboots 3/4 through apple logo progress bar.

If I used Inject=true and ig-platform-id=0x19120000 I get all sorts of artifacts and video memory is only 31MB. Can't even switch to display port.

Don't understand why machine goes into endless boot loop when driving display port, but works fine with HDMI.

I've successfully installed OS X 10.11.4 on my NUCi5SYK, but i have an issue with dual monitors (HDMI and DVI).
During the installation + post-installation both monitors are working fine.
After doing the post-install config + rebooting, the issue occurs. When trying to boot with two screens, one screen goes black and the other one gives weird graphical problems: the screen flickers and I only see a menu bar, but I can't do anything.
When I boot with one screen off or disconnected, everything works fine.

I tried to set inject intel --> false and ig-platform id --> empty, but couldn't boot anymore. (maybe I did something wrong ?)

Any suggestions ?

I've successfully installed OS X 10.11.4 on my NUCi5SYK, but i have an issue with dual monitors (HDMI and DVI).
During the installation + post-installation both monitors are working fine.
After doing the post-install config + rebooting, the issue occurs. When trying to boot with two screens, one screen goes black and the other one gives weird graphical problems: the screen flickers and I only see a menu bar, but I can't do anything.
When I boot with one screen off or disconnected, everything works fine.

I tried to set inject intel --> false and ig-platform id --> empty, but couldn't boot anymore. (maybe I did something wrong ?)

Any suggestions ?
At the moment it is not possible to boot with two screens connected and switched on with HD530. Workarounds to use dual screens(best solution) keep one switched off until you've entered the desktop, then switch it on or (2nd solution) plug in the 2nd monitor at the desktop(hot plug).

Note : For the first solution to work on my system with DP&HDMI, the DP has to be the master monitor, and then switch on the HDMI monitor. If HDMI is master, plugging in or switching on the DP monitor causes both screens to turn off (found this part out this morning). So you might have to work out which will be the master monitor.

SUCCESS on my GA-Z170X-UD5 TH (using the built-in HDMI out)

I am able to use full acceleration and the board gets read correctly..this is what I've done.

In Clover UEFI boot, I went to Options > Graphics Mode

and set:
Inject INTEL: Yes (checked)
ig-platform-id=0X19120000
Port: 07

Note: My config.plist has the added code from post #5 in this thread, by TonyMacX86. I don't know if this code plays a role..but I did add it to my config.plist. See here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...d-graphics-working-10-11-4-a.html#post1223952

If this works for you and you want to make these changes permanent, edit your config.plist and add the following under the <key>Graphics</key>:

Code:
<key>VideoPorts</key>
<integer>7</integer>
<key>ig-platform-id</key>
<string>0x19120000</string>

Hopefully this will help others!

At the moment it is not possible to boot with two screens connected and switched on with HD530. Workarounds to use dual screens(best solution) keep one switched off until you've entered the desktop, then switch it on or (2nd solution) plug in the 2nd monitor at the desktop(hot plug).

Note : For the first solution to work on my system with DP&HDMI, the DP has to be the master monitor, and then switch on the HDMI monitor. If HDMI is master, plugging in or switching on the DP monitor causes both screens to turn off (found this part out this morning). So you might have to work out which will be the master monitor.

This doesn't work for me (DVI and HDMI). With both plugged in and either turned off, it boots as if both are on (DVI no input, HDMI scrambled). The hot plug method has zero effect on the system (whichever monitor was initially plugged in stays active, nothing on the other). Acceleration does work with either one plugged in at boot with no specific patches necessary. I've tried all the existing combos to no affect.

I did notice that MacPro 3,1 system definition will allow both monitors to work however I couldn't rearrange them at all (HDMI was master). Changing to 3,1 was an accident and I have iMessage all set up on 17,1 so I'd much rather use 17,1 and get that working.

Last edited:
This doesn't work for me (DVI and HDMI). With both plugged in and either turned off, it boots as if both are on (DVI no input, HDMI scrambled). The hot plug method has zero effect on the system (whichever monitor was initially plugged in stays active, nothing on the other). Acceleration does work with either one plugged in at boot with no specific patches necessary. I've tried all the existing combos to no affect.
Same here.

I did notice that MacPro 3,1 system definition will allow both monitors to work however I couldn't rearrange them at all (HDMI was master). Changing to 3,1 was an accident and I have iMessage all set up on 17,1 so I'd much rather use 17,1 and get that working.
I have iMac 17,1. Haven't tried with MacPro 3,1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back