1. Android
Hi!

I have the following configuration

• HP EliteDesk 800 G2 TWR
  • MOBO HP 8053 (U3E1)
  • Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz Skylake
  • GPU: Integrated: Intel® HD Graphics 530 with (2) DisplayPorts

I am trying to make the HD530 to work and I

1. Increased the memory of the video card in the BIOS to the maximim available 512MB (gave me a KP with the default option which was 32MB)

2. installed the HD530 through multibeast 7.0.1, which changed on the config.plist of clover the following:

• `Graphics > Inject Intel`
  • `Graphics > ig-platform-id 0x19120000`
  • `Kernel and Kext Patches > 10.11-SKL-1912000-4_displays`

3. the last thing I did was to apply the glitch fix as it is described [here](https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/skylake-intel-hd-530-graphics-glitch-fix.206410/) and [here](http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/317551-glitch-fix-for-skylake-hd-graphicsupdate/)

4. `SMBIOS` is configured as `iMac17.1` (was testing it with `iMac14.1` but saw no difference)

Now when I rebooted during the boot process I get the following message (using -v) just before I get to the UI:

~~~
IG: HE PCI ACPI device not found - PAVP services will be disabled - add IMEI to EFI / ACPI device list
IG: Called when FB is in a non-wake State in getAttribute - attribute: 1734298985
IG: Called when FB is in a non-wake State in getAttribute - attribute: 1734298985
IG: DRMStatus - iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can continue to use the machine. but you should contact Apple.
[IGPU] Will fallback to host-side scheduling if graphics firmware fails to load
[IGPU] Chose to use graphics firmware based on platform
[IGPU] ************************************************
[IGPU] Failed to initialize graphics firmware. Failing back to host-side scheduling
[IGPU] Scheduler interface revision = 1: Default EL Scheduler
[IGPU] ************************************************
[IGPU] Graphics accelerator is using scheduler interface revision 1: Default EL Scheduler
[IGPU] Scheduler: Multiple channel indexes per command streamer
[IGPU] Scheduler: Process CSB using HWS.
[IGPU] Scheduler: PM notify enabled
[IGPU] Graphics Address: PPGTT, Separate Address Space
[IGPU] MultiForceWake Enabled: Using 3D Driver
[IGPU] Scheduler Throttle Cap = 100ms
~~~

The card seems to work with acceleration and have no glitch. And it shows in the system information as

~~~
Intel HD Graphics 530:
Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics 530
Type: GPU
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 1536 MB
Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
Device ID: 0x1912
Revision ID: 0x0006
Metal: Supported
~~~

However [Cinebench](https://www.maxon.net/en/products/cinebench/) gives me on 10.12.2 approx 26fps. The same computer under windows 10 performs much better giving approx 60fps. Same applies for [LuxRender](http://www.luxmark.info/)

Given the message I see when booting, and the performance difference, is the HD530 working with full acceleration or not under OSX?

I have been using one monitor connected through the display port

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Motherboard
GA-Z170X UD5 TH
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
GTX 1080 Gigabyte
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I see the 4th display patch in your config.plist but its not patching the kext. Not showing in IOReg.
Could you try this config.plist attached.

EDIT: I've added the connector edits to the attached config.plist(yours).
HDMI is connected to port 0x5 - connector edit Display port to HDMI
DVI is connected to port 0x6 - connector edit Display port to DVI (Same as HDMI).

Boot individually with the HDMI screen connected then DVI connected. Could you make a copy if IOReg for both.
Then boot with HDMI connected and once at the desktop connect the DVI display(hot plug). Hopefully this method should give you dual displays. If it doesn't we'll look at the IORegs to see if the patches worked.

Please back up your original config.plist. It should boot fine but just a precaution.

Hey WildWillow, i read some of your post but i can't get working my hackintosh with dual monitor. I need your help, i can pay you through paypal or what you want.

My Pc has this Spec:

-MotherBoard: GA-Z170X UD5 TH.

-Proc: i7 6700k with intel HD 530.

i have 1x HDMI 2xThunderbolt 3 ports on the motherboard.

i want use dual monitor. if i boot with monitor plugged on Thunderbolt 1 port or thunderbolt 2 port the single monitor work. the same, if i boot with the second monitor plugged on the HDMI port. but if i boot with two monitors plugged, (1 monitor on TH port and 1 monitor on Hdmi port, or both monitor on the two TH ports) one of two monitors doesn't work, usually the HDMI monitor, sometimes the TH monitor.

i tried agpfix.app but with no success. i saw you helped many users with this problem, can you tell me how can i fix this ?

i attached the config.plist. The HDMI.ioreg and the Thunderbolt1.ioreg as you asked.
i really appreciated if you can fix mi config.plist to get this dual monitors work properly.
thank for all.

@wildwillow

Attachments

• HDMI.ioreg
    5.7 MB · Views: 192
  • config.plist
    7.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Thunderbolt.ioreg
    5.8 MB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Motherboard
GA-Z170X UD5 TH
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
GTX 1080 Gigabyte
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi JayRicae,
Could you upload your IOReg's again please using the App from Post#1 here thanks. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-how-to-make-a-copy-of-ioreg.58368/

@wildwillow Thank you a million times for your quick response. i attached the new files you asked.
I hope you can help me to get dual monitor working.

Additional Info:
Thunderbolt port goes on---> BenQ 27" Monitor 1920x1080 60 hZ
HDMI port (Primary Monitor) goes on ---> LG 27UD68 4k monitor (can't get 60 hZ, but only 30) in single monitor . OSX get the correct resolution but not the correct framerate; it' not essential if i can't resolve this problem.

Thank for your help!

Attachments

• HDMI.ioreg
    2.8 MB · Views: 238
  • Thunderbolt.ioreg
    2.8 MB · Views: 233
  • config.plist
    7.3 KB · Views: 165

wildwillow

Motherboard
Z170 Deluxe
CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
Additional Info:
Thunderbolt port goes on---> BenQ 27" Monitor 1920x1080 60 hZ
HDMI port (Primary Monitor) goes on ---> LG 27UD68 4k monitor (can't get 60 hZ, but only 30) in single monitor . OSX get the correct resolution but not the correct framerate; it' not essential if i can't resolve this problem.
Thanks for adding the new files, I've added a connector edit to your HDMI connector from Display Port to HDMI as that is what it is, I've also added a DSDT patch to rename GFX0 to IGPU since you are using the integrated graphics.
First off boot only with the thunderbolt connected monitor and once at the desktop plug in your HDMI monitor and this should give you dual monitor, if this fails then boot HDMI monitor connected and add the thunderbolt monitor once at the desktop.

As for 60Hz over HDMI 2.0 using integrated HD530 I'm not sure, I know HDMI v1.4 high refresh rate was 24Hz. But...... this would be a great place to start check out https://github.com/Floris497/mac-pixel-clock-patch-V2. Browsing the README leads me to believe it is possible to get 60Hz using HD530 over an HDMI 2.0 certified connection.

config.plist attached with the edits above for testing.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 310
Motherboard
GA-Z170X UD5 TH
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
GTX 1080 Gigabyte
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks for adding the new files, I've added a connector edit to your HDMI connector from Display Port to HDMI as that is what it is, I've also added a DSDT patch to rename GFX0 to IGPU since you are using the integrated graphics.
First off boot only with the thunderbolt connected monitor and once at the desktop plug in your HDMI monitor and this should give you dual monitor, if this fails then boot HDMI monitor connected and add the thunderbolt monitor once at the desktop.

As for 60Hz over HDMI 2.0 using integrated HD530 I'm not sure, I know HDMI v1.4 high refresh rate was 24Hz. But...... this would be a great place to start check out https://github.com/Floris497/mac-pixel-clock-patch-V2. Browsing the README leads me to believe it is possible to get 60Hz using HD530 over an HDMI 2.0 certified connection.

config.plist attached with the edits above for testing.
Hey @wildwillow ! Really Thank you for your Quick Response. I've done a few test but unfortunately i can't get dual monitor working.

One Question: have i to patch my hackintosh with AGPfix.app ?
Because yesterday i've patched my hackintosh with the AGPfix.app and loaded your config.plist but the result is :
my pc after boot recognize Second Monitor (LG 27du68 4k) connected to HDMI port, (i see it in monitor settings on control panel) but after login the monitor presents a black screen and many artifacts and blue lamp/ glitches. after login hackintosh also gets stuck on all of two monitor and i have to force restart. unfortunately i reinstalled Sierra because i wasn't able to fix this problem. i've tested both suggestion you gave me (boot first with HDMI and then connect TH and viceversa, but unfortunately nothing of this tips worked)
Have you any suggestion ?

So to get dual monitor working i have to :
-Your Config.plist with IGFX renamed and with port layout edit.
-AGPfix.app (i don't understand if i had to use this patch or not in my case; if i use this as i mentioned before, dual monitor get recognised on System preferences but finally i obtain hackintosh stuck at the next restart and i have to reinstall OSX to fix this problem). on the post of AGPfix (on tonymacx86) there's two patch: AGPfix.app and AGPfix1.3.app. is there any difference between those patch? for now i've tried AGPfix.app
-There's also something (Patch or CLover Edit) thai am i missing ?

Thank for your support, i really appreciated this, and happy new 2017.

wildwillow

Motherboard
Z170 Deluxe
CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
One Question: have i to patch my hackintosh with AGPfix.app ?
If you have iMac15,1 iMac17,1 or MacPro6,1 system definitions you need to use it to disable AppleGraphicsDeviceControl.kext. For now it will be easier for you to have it disabled.
dual monitor get recognised on System preferences but finally i obtain hackintosh stuck at the next restart and i have to reinstall OSX to fix this problem
You have to unplug the 2nd monitor before you restart each time, this is how it works for an unknown reason that hasn't been worked out yet as far as I'm aware.
Can you boot each monitor individually and make a copy of IOReg and attach it here.
Happy New Year too!

Motherboard
GA-Z170X UD5 TH
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
GTX 1080 Gigabyte
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
If you have iMac15,1 iMac17,1 or MacPro6,1 system definitions you need to use it to disable AppleGraphicsDeviceControl.kext. For now it will be easier for you to have it disabled.

You have to unplug the 2nd monitor before you restart each time, this is how it works for an unknown reason that hasn't been worked out yet as far as I'm aware.
Can you boot each monitor individually and make a copy of IOReg and attach it here.
Happy New Year too!

i can't describe how much i'm grateful to you for the help you're giving me. This community is such an amazing place thank you @wildwillow for spend time trying helping me.

Back to my Hack:
1)So yes i have 17,1 System Definition.
2)now i didn't patched my system with AGPfix.app; tell me if i have to do this.

I attached some combination of IORegs.
maybe we can try connect dual monitor with the two thunederbolt Ports.
1) HDMI port to BenQ27" (I noticed that the connector type on IORegs is 00 04 00 00)
2) HDMI port to LG27UD68 ( connector type 01 00 00 00)
3) Thunderbolt 1 port to BenQ27" (connector type 01 00 00 00)
4) Thunderbolt 2 port to LG27UD68 ( connector type 01 00 00 00)
what can we try with the port layout edit ?
what combination to connect monitors can we try second your opinion ?

i attached also the config.plist that i'm using now. everything works, like full acceleration for intel 530, wake, sleep except dual monitor) if i connect now the second monitor on the free ports, hackintosh can't recognised it.
Thanks for your tips.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.3 KB · Views: 391
  • HDMI (BenQ27).ioreg
    2.8 MB · Views: 295
  • HDMI (LG27UD684k).ioreg
    2.8 MB · Views: 238
  • Thundebolt2(BenQ27).ioreg
    2.8 MB · Views: 255
  • Thunderbolt1(LG27UD684k).ioreg
    2.9 MB · Views: 241

wildwillow

Motherboard
Z170 Deluxe
CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
1)So yes i have 17,1 System Definition.
2)now i didn't patched my system with AGPfix.app; tell me if i have to do this.
Since you're using an iMac 17,1 you'll need to fix Apple's display policy as the kext is loaded on your system and won't allow a second monitor to show itself. Run the latest App(AGDPFix) to disable it (restart required).

what can we try with the port layout edit ?
what combination to connect monitors can we try second your opinion ?
Can you use the attached config.plist and run the tests again with the AGDP disabled.
Reply with an HDMI connection IOReg.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 367