Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z390-F Gaming
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
I have now installed El Capitan 10.11.6 with no issues expect the top left bar, I select in the MultiBeast the HD530 after reboot i have full acceleration but the top bar is white, no clover installed.

How can I fix this?
In the BIOS setting i cant find the Igpu Ram.

Sory for English

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS H170-PLUS D3
CPU
Core i3
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have an HDMI and a DVI monitor connected to my 530, with the 4 port patch on El Cap (I also have the inject intel TRUE and the ig-platform-id 0x19120000, and I have two patches that override the connector type e.g. DP to HDMI and DP to DVI). FWIW my monitors are not mirrored and work perfect, I just have to boot with the DVI monitor off and turn on the DVI monitor at the desktop (I do that by having the monitor's power plugged into a surge protector strip that I flip off before booting, then switch on at the desktop). So you should be able to get extended.

Thanks,

It's not clear for me how to install 4 port patch. Should you just add this code to the config.plist file? What patches you mean DP to HDMI and DP to DVI?

I'm new to hackintosh.

Motherboard
Asus maximus VIII Ranger
CPU
I5 6600k
Graphics
Sapphire RX 480 8gb
So overkill, you're now using the hd530 with a ASUS mobo, selecting HD530 from multibeast 9? How did you avoid the kernel panic???

Motherboard
Asus maximus VIII Ranger
CPU
I5 6600k
Graphics
Sapphire RX 480 8gb
I dont have any issues with the kernal panics, the installation went withaout any problems
Yes, but you're on El Capitan, right??
The problem with the HD530 are on Sierra, if i install the driver with multibeast, the system Gives me a KP

I had HD530 fully working too in El Capitan.. Try to logout, and then relog in, that i wath i had to do to fix this issue in my machine before the upgrade to sierra

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z390-F Gaming
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Yes, but you're on El Capitan, right??
The problem with the HD530 are on Sierra, if i install the driver with multibeast, the system Gives me a KP

I had HD530 fully working too in El Capitan.. Try to logout, and then relog in, that i wath i had to do to fix this issue in my machine before the upgrade to sierra

yes, I am now on El Capitan i fix now the issue by setting the internal graphics ram from 32 to 64 MB and the problem is gone

I am waiting for the 1050 or 1060 and a sierra update to .3 and then I will upgrade to sierra

Motherboard
Asus B150M-C
CPU
i3-6100
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello! Need some help with HD 530 on Asus B150M-C. I can boot but only with 5Mb vram and no acceleration. If i specify ig-platform-id 0x19120000 or 0x19160000 i can't boot, if i turn off Inject Intel - can't boot. So I can boot only with Inject Intel=true with tons of glitches. What am doing wrong with clover?

Status
Not open for further replies.