Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I realised something and I want share with you.

As all you know after 10.12.4 HD530 working natively you don't need to add any patch or something like that.

Here is the what I realised;

If you remove every patch which related with HD530, ig-platform-id and inject intel, your HD530 will shown as SKL CRB

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 03.34.08.png

But if you leave just 'inject intel' and remove all others, now your internal graphic will shows Intel HD Graphic 530.

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 03.36.17.png

Looks like I've got the glitch licked, but now I'm on to the resolution. I'm running at 1080p over HDMI to a Dell P2715Q, which is 4K natively. I believe this motherboard/GPU (GA-H110N with integrated Intel 530 from the i7-6700K) can push higher than 1080P over HDMI. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Assuming I can go higher than this, how do I enable it? I seem to remember it coming up at 4K when I did the initial install. But once I enabled Intel 530 in Multibeast I am stuck at 1080p...

Looks like I've got the glitch licked, but now I'm on to the resolution. I'm running at 1080p over HDMI to a Dell P2715Q, which is 4K natively. I believe this motherboard/GPU (GA-H110N with integrated Intel 530 from the i7-6700K) can push higher than 1080P over HDMI. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Assuming I can go higher than this, how do I enable it? I seem to remember it coming up at 4K when I did the initial install. But once I enabled Intel 530 in Multibeast I am stuck at 1080p...

This might do the trick:
https://github.com/Floris497/mac-pixel-clock-patch-V2

Thanks! I spotted that. But before I did it, I also spotted this post by Dreamcat and it kind of did the trick:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...with-dual-monitors.214125/page-5#post-1456387

I added the port patches to my config.plist and now I'm running at 4K. I still don't have the right "scaled" resolutions but at least I'm at "4K 1080p" sharp. Thank you for the reply!

I might still try the pixel clock patch.

Thanks! I spotted that. But before I did it, I also spotted this post by Dreamcat and it kind of did the trick:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...with-dual-monitors.214125/page-5#post-1456387

I added the port patches to my config.plist and now I'm running at 4K. I still don't have the right "scaled" resolutions but at least I'm at "4K 1080p" sharp. Thank you for the reply!

I might still try the pixel clock patch.
My understanding is the pixel clock patch is either a duplicate of the fix you already made or a superset, so FYI, if you do the pixel clock, I would suggested disabling the port/connector type patches you just added.

Hello to all, it's my first post here. First of all i want to thank you all of you guys for the great work.

My problem is that when boot up my system and appear the Apple logo it make some glitches and show six (6) apple logo before start up the OS. Can i do anything for this?

Attachments

• IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Hi

I just have this glitch with Safari and iBook. i'm concerned?
Everything else seams to be ok
i use a GTX1070 on a Z170MX G5. Skylake i76700k.
Using a 4k resolution on a HP Envy 27 (HiDPI)
Thx

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-05-13 à 13.02.46.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-05-13 à 13.02.46.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Capture d’écran 2017-05-13 à 13.02.41.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-05-13 à 13.02.41.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 148
^ Same problem here.

Hey guys, is it possible to use the Nvidia Pascal web drivers (using GPU to power the monitors) AND an HD530 at the same time? I am running macOS 10.12.4, and I've got the latest Nvidia web drivers to power a Titan (Pascal).

The problem is: if I enable the HD530 in BIOS, I get this problem with icons in a bunch of places in macOS like this:

screenshot_hd530.png

However, if I disable the HD530 iGPU, then I cannot use iBooks/Xcode Instruments. I don't really care about iBooks but I really need Instruments for work. I have tried pretty much every combination of Inject Intel, ig-platform-id, and EVERY config.plist "AddProperties" patch I've seen on this thread. Any advice? Thanks!

Hi all! :)

I need your advice regarding my GPU. I have PCIE GPU which is ATI Radeon R7 240 with 2 GB RAM. It's a low end GPU, and as far as i know, there's no support for Hackintosh Sierra. I installed Mac OS X Sierra, but my resolution is low.

Do you advise me to use my integrated Intel HD 530, because this GPU has native support for Mac OS X Sierra?

Hi all! :)

I need your advice regarding my GPU. I have PCIE GPU which is ATI Radeon R7 240 with 2 GB RAM. It's a low end GPU, and as far as i know, there's no support for Hackintosh Sierra. I installed Mac OS X Sierra, but my resolution is low.

Do you advise me to use my integrated Intel HD 530, because this GPU has native support for Mac OS X Sierra?
I don't know about ATI, but INTEL HD 530 works perfect in mac OS SIERRA 10.12.4.
The only problem i have is that when i put my hackintosh into sleep, when i wake up i can't get signal to my monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back