Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my setup I used ig-platform-id 0x19120000 and Inject Intel true, however you might try different values. The most important config part is below.

Add to clover config:
Code:
<key>Devices</key>
<dict>
    <key>AddProperties</key>
    <array>
        <dict>
            <key>Device</key>
            <string>IntelGFX</string>
            <key>Key</key>
            <string>AAPL,GfxYTile</string>
            <key>Value</key>
            <data>
            AQAAAA==
            </data>
        </dict>
    </array>
</dict>

View attachment 218567

Thanks to PikerAlpha for discovering AAPL,GfxYTile
Hi I'm trying to install Sierra but when I tryed to boot in my bootable usb installer it froze in the middle of the charging bar I have tryed to set the id 0x19120000 and than I had a permanent apple logo glitch. Here you can see the verbose mode

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 113
The glitch disappeared after update to 10.12.4 (16E195)

I have upgraded to Serra 10.12.4 but glitch is NOT gone unfortunately:(
Board GA-Z170X-UD5 TH

I have upgraded to Serra 10.12.4 but glitch is NOT gone unfortunately:(
Board GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
I am using a DVI monitor and an HDMI monitor on a 530 (no discrete GPU). I was using a series of patches to enable the 530 and to fix the Sierra glitches. With the 10.12.4 update, I removed ALL fixes/patches related to the 530 and have dual monitors working without glitches on Sierra (dual monitors requires only one monitor on during boot/POST).

lordstar did you remove and/or disable ALL fixes/patches?
- rename GFX to IGPU patch: remove/disable
- 4 port patch: remove/disable
- inject intel: uncheck
- ig_platform_id: clear value
- Sierra "glitch" patches: remove/disable
- port/connector patches that assign a specific connector type to specific ports mainly required for dual monitors: remove/disable

I use a SMBIOS (iMac14,2) that does not seem to require the ADGPFix for dual monitors and I have not reapplied it on 10.12.4. I believe this patch is still required for dual monitors on some SMBIOSes (MacPro 6,1; iMac17,x).

no problem aol thank you, I have already done! now I only with my 960 pro m.2 SSD unhappy because of speed is very poor:(

Can anyone who has hd530 working without glitches in 10.12.4, and without patches, also test with a secondary discrete card? One monitor on iGPU and one on discrete GPU. That would be amazing if this is finally resolved.
Thanks,
g\

Can anyone who has hd530 working without glitches in 10.12.4, and without patches, also test with a secondary discrete card? One monitor on iGPU and one on discrete GPU. That would be amazing if this is finally resolved.
Thanks,
g\

I have secondary nVidia GTX 960 4Gb. It also works without problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back