Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've El Capitan and I've some glitches.
I've set ig-platform-id to 0x19120000, Injected Intel and inserted in the config.plist the code on the first post, but I don't resolve the problem.

What could I do to fix this?

Attached, my config.plist.

Thank you :)

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 212
I've El Capitan and I've some glitches.
I've set ig-platform-id to 0x19120000, Injected Intel and inserted in the config.plist the code on the first post, but I don't resolve the problem.

What could I do to fix this?

Attached, my config.plist.

Thank you :)

On El Capitan the glitch not exist

Just select in MultiBeast the HD 530

Hi ,
I am not an expert, but made mackintosh on asrock mini itx h170, core i3 6100 working fine so far. But cannot connect by DVI-Ddue to kernel panic in the middle of system load. HDMI works in HD resolution only. But my monitor Benq 241W offers higher resolutions not recognized by my intel 530 chip. BelowI attach my clover. Please help to adjust settings. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 105
Updated post. Set ig-platform-id to 0x191B0000. Inject Intel should be enabled.
Does this work with i7 6xxx and integratedd 530hd Intel? Can i install 10.11.4 or i need Sierra?

On El Capitan the glitch not exist

Just select in MultiBeast the HD 530
So for the installation on a laptop with 530hd integrated GPU i can use Just multibeast and get full and work?

So for the installation on a laptop with 530hd integrated GPU i can use Just multibeast and get full and work?

Laptops are off topic here. This thread is desktop only.

Sorry guys. Im having problems. I used the guide and edited my confg.plist
then i rebooted with new .plist and nothing has changed.
Btw im finding some lags/bugs when i open apps on the transition
Does this depend on the graphic card? Or its just cpu hdd slow?

Sorry guys. Im having problems. I used the guide and edited my confg.plist
then i rebooted with new .plist and nothing has changed.
Btw im finding some lags/bugs when i open apps on the transition
Does this depend on the graphic card? Or its just cpu hdd slow?

It sounds like you may have damaged the config.plist with incorrect edits...

Hello everyone. I am facing such glitches with my current build (Intel HD 530). I posted this but unfortunately no answers have been posted yet. Will this fix solve the issue where it says that the 530 HD only has "7MB" ? I also have the flickering in the upper corner of my screen.

As of now I have a clean install with the following changes:

In my setup I used ig-platform-id 0x19120000 and Inject Intel true, however you might try different values. The most important config part is below.

Add to clover config:
Code:
<key>Devices</key>
<dict>
    <key>AddProperties</key>
    <array>
        <dict>
            <key>Device</key>
            <string>IntelGFX</string>
            <key>Key</key>
            <string>AAPL,GfxYTile</string>
            <key>Value</key>
            <data>
            AQAAAA==
            </data>
        </dict>
    </array>
</dict>

View attachment 218567

Thanks to PikerAlpha for discovering AAPL,GfxYTile

I had to do a fresh install since my build got stuck in a weird apple logo during boot (please refer to the attached picture). Please refer to the attached config.plist so you can see my current config. I only installed Ethernet (Mausi) and the Clover Bootloader from Multibeast, plus the mods mentioned by dgladkov. I haven't installed anything else.

Any advice pointing in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.7 KB · Views: 240
  • Picture-1.jpg
    Picture-1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 105
Hello everyone. I am facing such glitches with my current build (Intel HD 530). I posted this but unfortunately no answers have been posted yet. Will this fix solve the issue where it says that the 530 HD only has "7MB" ? I also have the flickering in the upper corner of my screen.

As of now I have a clean install with the following changes:

I had to do a fresh install since my build got stuck in a weird apple logo during boot (please refer to the attached picture). Please refer to the attached config.plist so you can see my current config. I only installed Ethernet (Mausi) and the Clover Bootloader from Multibeast, plus the mods mentioned by dgladkov. I haven't installed anything else.

Any advice pointing in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
you have inject intel = false, should be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back