Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
This patch doesn't work for me. Tried different ways (inject intel, different ig-platform-id values, ...)

Here's my config.plist, in case I'm doing something wrong.
Thx in advance

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.6 KB · Views: 138
This patch doesn't work for me. Tried different ways (inject intel, different ig-platform-id values, ...)

Here's my config.plist, in case I'm doing something wrong.
Thx in advance

Check in ioreg to see if the properties were injected on IGPU.

HECI can be renamed by patching your ACPI files, or by using Clover config.plist.

I tried to patch ACPI files follow a youtube guide. Can you tell me if I do right? Clover folder and Ioreg log file are attached.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
  • iMac di Gabriox.zip
    543.3 KB · Views: 94
I tried to patch ACPI files follow a youtube guide. Can you tell me if I do right? Clover folder and Ioreg log file are attached.

If you're only trying to rename HECI->IMEI, easy way is to use config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches (aka ACPI hotpatch).

Find: <4845 4349>
Replace: <494d 4549>

If you're only trying to rename HECI->IMEI, easy way is to use config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches (aka ACPI hotpatch).

Find: <4845 4349>
Replace: <494d 4549>

I have did it. But one hour ago I have reinstalled OS and install only graphic drivers because finally I have solved my problem with hdmi. I have installed the Toleda drivers (audio) and solved the "turn off" problem of the monitor installing "Mac Pro 6,1" in multibeast (I have read this in a forum)

Last edited:
I have done everything you have said but it still showing the glitch. Can you have a look at my config.plist?thx

Attachments

• config.plist
    6 KB · Views: 212
I have done everything you have said but it still showing the glitch. Can you have a look at my config.plist?thx

Your config.plist is corrupt.

By the way, is it possible to repair a corrupted config.plist file?

Yes. Undo the incorrect edits you made to the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back