Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't manage to make Intel HD 530 graphics work with my Asus B150 Pro Gaming/Aura, I installed Sierra successfully, each time I was booting I have to change the FakeID of Intel Injection on the Clover Bootloader to 0x12345678, it was necessary to successfully boot without kernel panic. So after installation I runned Multibeast and add the Intel HD 530 graphics, the audio drivers and the iMac 17,1 system(latest model) and after this I'm still having to change the FakeID in Clover Bootloader to boot, otherwise I get kernel panic. Other issue is that I'm having my graphics on 'About this Mac' in Intel HD Graphics 530 7mb. Can somebody help me?
Try ig-platform-id 0x19120000, Inject Intel true, and this fix.

Works for me. Thank you!!!
ASrock H170M-Pro4S + i5-6600

So, who wants to help the know nothing? Where is the Clover config.plist? Do i choose one of the menu options when the hack is first booting up or do i access the config.plist while the hack is already running?

So, who wants to help the know nothing? Where is the Clover config.plist? Do i choose one of the menu options when the hack is first booting up or do i access the config.plist while the hack is already running?
You have to mount the EFI partition. Use the EFI Mounter V3 app (download it from tonymacx86). Once mounted, go to the partition and navigate to EFI -> CLOVER. config.plist will be there and you can edit it.

attached EFI Folder I used.
Thanks. We found the solution. Problem is, two GPU doesn't work at the same time. When I disabled my GTX660 with nv_disable=1 glitch is gone.

is your both GPU's working at the same time without any problem? Cause I dont see any boot arguments in your files.

Special Thanks to @schwadorf.

Last edited:
Work like a charm for me. Thanks you! 2K monitor

fJQ2EPy.png

hi guys, so is the desktop Intel 530 working with sleep? also is it possible to use the Intel 530 with the Nvidia 970 both with working sleep?

Regards

So I just got the Intel 530 working alongside the nVidia 970 (monitor plugged into Nvidia card always)
I followed the first post of this guide and its working a charm, can wake up from sleep without a problem and also can finally stream to my Apple TV even after sleep.
However Intel's quick sync doesn't seem to be enabled, even with the GFX0 to IGPU patch :/

Has anyone had any luck enabling quick sync?

So I just got the Intel 530 working alongside the nVidia 970 (monitor plugged into Nvidia card always)
I followed the first post of this guide and its working a charm, can wake up from sleep without a problem and also can finally stream to my Apple TV even after sleep.
However Intel's quick sync doesn't seem to be enabled, even with the GFX0 to IGPU patch :/

Has anyone had any luck enabling quick sync?

You say you have both cards working at the same time. That's interesting! If you swap your HDMI from Nvidia to Intel, do you have your HD 530 without the glitch?

Can you share your BIOS config? Is your HD 530 on auto or enabled?

Yes I do (system report says so).
I dont use the 530 as my monitor only runs at 60hz on display port, not hdmi, but it appears fully recognised in system report. But I'm not sure if that glitch is there or not. I also tried out AirPlay screen mirroring to my Apple TV and it works perfectly.
When I put the system to sleep it wakes up without a problem
I have the 530 on enabled in bios and the system to initially output to PCIE 2 as I have the Titan XP in PCI port 1 as the drivers aren't released yet.

I'll try find a hdmi cord to plug into my monitor to test

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 20.44.28.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 20.44.28.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 653
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back