Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any of this we can do to enable HD530 acceleration in El Cap (not sierra)? In El Cap, there's no glitch but the MovieX encoder pro test shows INTEL is disabled (no acceleration). Or must we upgrade to Sierra to get full accel?

so if we have for example a 970GTX, we can't have both gpus coexisting? both working?
I can get the Intel GPU to show up with the SSDT + inject Intel set to true, try that.

I can get the Intel GPU to show up with the SSDT + inject Intel set to true, try that.

Could you please share your BIOS config? Do you think that could have something to do? My mobo is a GA Z170N Gaming 5. Besides that, I have a SSDT already patched to be able to get audio from NVIDIA card... could the SSDTs be interfering with each other?

PARTIALLY SOLVED: Thanks a lot to user telepati. The problem I had was I didn't checked nv_disable=1 in boot section. Once I had it checked, rebooted and voila: glitch was gone. But so was my 970gt. Any of you guys have both cards working at the same time (there's no need to be using two monitors but to be able to swap the HDMI cable between both GPUs) without glitches?

Last edited:
Anyone know if you can boot with 2 monitors with this fix or do you still have to hot swap

Did this fix the sleep /wake problem ?

This fixed the top left glitch for me. Also seems to have fixed window shadow glitches!

I still see some weird glitches when logging in--kind of looks like red, green, blue lightning. Definitely way less of an issue than the other glitches were.

I can finally use the light menu bar and dock again. Thanks!!

I can't manage to make Intel HD 530 graphics work with my Asus B150 Pro Gaming/Aura, I installed Sierra successfully, each time I was booting I have to change the FakeID of Intel Injection on the Clover Bootloader to 0x12345678, it was necessary to successfully boot without kernel panic. So after installation I runned Multibeast and add the Intel HD 530 graphics, the audio drivers and the iMac 17,1 system(latest model) and after this I'm still having to change the FakeID in Clover Bootloader to boot, otherwise I get kernel panic. Other issue is that I'm having my graphics on 'About this Mac' in Intel HD Graphics 530 7mb. Can somebody help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back