Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed my issue mentioned here earlier regarding the Sound input/output devices being lost after applying the original 520/530 glitch patch.
I restored my system from a backup (Clonezilla) then used sherlocks new v3 glitch fix found here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fix-skylake-menu-bar-glitch-fix.206400/#post-1362789. Make sure when inserting it into your config.plist at the appropriate spot that you leave off the final two </dict> entries shown in the patch after the end </array>

Should look like this
</array>
View attachment 218680

Not like this
View attachment 218681

Thanks go to both pike and sherlocks!

Thanks man, my audio input/output is back (Now I have to make audio HDMI work)

It's important to know that to make this patch work you should have installed the built macOS 10.12.1 (16B2657)

Cheers.

I am already using build 16B2657 also create a new Installer USB with this build and made two times clean install with this build and still getting glitch.

Last edited:
View attachment 218876 View attachment 218787
I am already using build 16B2657 also create a new Installer USB with this build and made two times clean install with this build and still getting glitch.

I use this SSDT and the injection config.plist is not necessary
Captura de pantalla 2016-11-03 a las 21.25.38.png Captura de pantalla 2016-11-04 a las 15.42.40.png

Attachments

• SSDT_SkiFix.aml
    613 bytes · Views: 306
Last edited:
Last edited:

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    690.5 KB · Views: 157
For people who cannot get it to work, try the attached SSDT (Without any add properties in config.plist), remember that the intel GPU will not show up, if you are using another GPU at the same time (You can get it to show up by setting inject intel -> true).
so if we have for example a 970GTX, we can't have both gpus coexisting? both working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back