Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, this patched fixed the glitch on the top left corner for me. Unfortunately I still can't get the Hardware Encoding (Intel Quick Sync) to work though. Exporting a video from FCPX is painfully slow without Quick Sync.

Thank you, this patched fixed the glitch on the top left corner for me. Unfortunately I still can't get the Hardware Encoding (Intel Quick Sync) to work though. Exporting a video from FCPX is painfully slow without Quick Sync.

Where can i check it?
I hope check and i will clear. Than you

laurentgir, thanks for confirming the loss of sound devices. I'm stuck here wether using the full patch or this partial one. I even ran Multibeast 9.01 again for the 1150/100 and reran the audio_cloverALC-120_v1.0b0.command and it still doesn't populate the sound devices. :(

Tell me your hda layout numbers. And attached your config.plist and SSDT.

Hi sherlocks, Here you go. Note: config.plist file is my current working one unpatched with no glitch fix. Sound works etc...

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.4 KB · Views: 331
  • configPatched.plist
    8.7 KB · Views: 292
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 5.12.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 5.12.10 PM.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 679
  • SSDT-SB-i7.aml
    945 bytes · Views: 215
  • SSDT-USB.aml
    734 bytes · Views: 240
Last edited:
Where can i check it?
I hope check and i will clear. Than you

Download MacX Video Converter, I believe they have a trial version on their website. It shows if you have Intel and/or Nvidia Hardware Encoding on the main screen.

Hi sherlocks, Here you go. Note: config.plist file is my current working one unpatched with no glitch fix. Sound works etc...

give me applehda patched file.

i will give you clear file, it means no more use script file. simply drop file on kext utility.

Is that System/Library/Extensions? Ok

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Not sure what you are asking me here? (If you have applehda related your codec in clover 10.12, also attached too)? You want a clover codec? Where is that located?
I'm not sure if I sent you a good config.plist that is working here without the glitch fix so I am sending it again.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.4 KB · Views: 416
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back