Contribute
Register

[SKYLAKE GUIDE] El Capitan 10.11.4, GA B150M D3H, i5 6500, GTX960

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pretty disappointing...

Last edited:
I'm currently not using GPU, only 530. But I saw people with the same error using a GPU.

I have:

i5 6500 3.2GHz
B150M D3H DDR4
HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133
120GB SSD Sandink

So far 530 did very well, as I rode GTA 5 and I edited with premiere on windows 10.
I do not believe the lack of GPU leave these errors and some slow parts in the system. Also because many original MAC's use an Intel HD graphics. Well but still I do not know what happens on my system.

Here is a page to download the program that makes the flash drive bootable for windows: https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/software-download/windows10ISO

And some places like google chrome is giving a strange video errors and not to use the ...
Someone had video problems with this mobo ?
Your graphics seems to bug...

I'm currently not using GPU, only 530. But I saw people with the same error using a GPU.

I have:

i5 6500 3.2GHz
B150M D3H DDR4
HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133
120GB SSD Sandink

So far 530 did very well, as I rode GTA 5 and I edited with premiere on windows 10.
I do not believe the lack of GPU leave these errors and some slow parts in the system. Also because many original MAC's use an Intel HD graphics. Well but still I do not know what happens on my system.

Here is a page to download the program that makes the flash drive bootable for windows: https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/software-download/windows10ISO
You should buy a Graphics Card or follow any other tutorial for 530 onboard graphics!

You should buy a Graphics Card or follow any other tutorial for 530 onboard graphics!

I'm follow the tutorial for 530, everything is work perfect now.
I'll buy a video card , but now everything is working well , the system is very fast .

I'm follow the tutorial for 530, everything is work perfect now.
I'll buy a video card , but now everything is working well , the system is very fast .
Great to hear!

Why you used third party SATA drives? I have the B150.HD3 without thunderbolt and I didn't need that fix.

noahbettac

If i used the gtx 970, work like your gtx 960? And don't need reinstall de system, just post-installation right?

@noahbettac
I would like to thank you !

Thanks to its tutorial everything went well with my upgrade GTX 970 .

Captura de Tela 2016-07-26 às 16.59.18 copy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back