Contribute
Register

Skylake GA-Z170x ud5 th issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the file:
Hi, Jamie!

Thanks for that file upload. I've been having issues with sleep and audio (like so many people) and I'm wondering if your file completely solves it, or does it just disable sleep so that the audio doesn't disappear?

Also, do your audio devices have proper names, or do you get duplicate Line Out devices? Not the biggest deal in the world, but I thought I'd ask!

Finally, have you done anything with Thunderbolt devices since your initial build? I've got a LaCie Big5 RAID box that works in Windows but won't appear in El Capitan.

Thanks!

Looking for z170x ud-5 th DSDT fixed for _PRW signal. After installing BCM94331CD system stopped to sleep. Wake Reason: XDCI. Disconnecting BT from BCM94xxx solves problem (but I would love to have BT). My DSDT decompilation leads to compile errors. Is there someone with working editable or fixed DSDT?

Regards

Has anyone tried connecting display port to the thunderbolt ports using a usb-c to display port cable? If it works then I would be interested in using this board to run dual 4k@60hz monitors off integrated graphics for work. Someone earlier said although thunderbolt doesn't work in OSX plugging other peripherals into the port work as long as they are in from boot however no mention of display port. Thanks.

edit: found someone testing this in this thread

Last edited:
could you help me? i click update & restart after that next picture :(
viber_image.jpg

@InnoValiks, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back