Register

Simple Plug n Play USB Audio Device for OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Sabrent_.jpg
    Sabrent_.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 194
Anyone know a USB Audio that doesn't do any popping noise either on startup or after wake from sleep? I tried these two and they make the popping noise:

SIIG USB Stereo Audio Adapter for 4 Pole Headset (CE-SA0111-S1)
SIIG USB Stereo Audio Adapter for 4 Pole Headset (CE-SA0111-S1).jpg
This one works great as mentioned before, no driver install at all, just plug-and-play, except for 1 popping noise at startup and wake. Apple headphones volume control doesn't work though.

Syba SD-CM-UAUD USB Stereo Audio Adapter, C-Media Chipset, RoHS
Syba SD-CM-UAUD USB Stereo Audio Adapter, C-Media Chipset, RoHS.jpg
This one works great, also plug-and-play, except for 2 popping noises, one at startup, and one right before the OS loads, also popping noise after wake.

Hello to everybody!

I are new here but old veteran in hackintosh (since 775 socket).
How I are making hackintosh with this hardware:

Z77-D3H (Sound VIA2021, 1155 socket)
i5 3470
8gb ram
SSD Cruzial M4
TP-Link WND4800 version 1.3
660 GTX 2 GB (Gigabyte)

Everything works OBB with El capitan, installed from Unibeast and Multibeast postinstallation, but the VIA2021 doesn't work. After 2 weeks trying I was tired and I bought an USB sound card: Creative SoundBlaster Play2. This one works perfect and OBB with Mac (Yosemite and El capitan). No more problems.

The Behringer and Sorbent didn't work...

Got this one
Sabrent USB External Aluminum Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and play No drivers Needed. [C-Media CM108 Chipset] (AU EMAC)
Works out of the box on 10.10.4 connected to an old socket 775 G41M chipset.
Sound quality (specially compared to the price) is ok.

http://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-Aluminum-External-Adapter-AU-EMAC/dp/B00OJ5AV8I
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4P02RP9825

I have this exact one, even RMA'd 2 of them (So Im on my 3rd one) to rule out a bad usb audio device. I still can't get it to work properly. The audio cuts out after a few minutes of doing any activity on the computer, surfing web, watching videos, listening to music. Its really quite annoying and I can't figure out what is causing this.

I have this exact one, even RMA'd 2 of them (So Im on my 3rd one) to rule out a bad usb audio device. I still can't get it to work properly. The audio cuts out after a few minutes of doing any activity on the computer, surfing web, watching videos, listening to music. Its really quite annoying and I can't figure out what is causing this.

USB problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back