Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screen Shot 2013-07-21 at 3.03.17 PM.png
If you're having trouble logging into iMessage try this- it just worked for me.

1. Open Mac App Store
2. Log in with your current Apple ID
3. Change your password to the current security scheme which specifies:

At least 8 characters, including a number, an uppercase letter, and a lowercase letter. Don't use spaces, the same character 3 times in a row, your Apple ID, or a password you've used in the past year.

After I did this, it logged in no issues. :thumbup:

Also be sure to run the latest Chimera for best results. See Troubleshooting iMessage Login Issues for more tips.

NOTE: If you still can't log into iMessage or FaceTime, try xzenue's FileNVRAM solution version 1.1.2 from here http://public.xzenue.com/downloads/ This module is no longer packaged with Chimera by default. To use, put FileNVRAM.dyib in /Extra/modules and reboot.

Still doesn't work for me D:

This worked for me, I also deleted everything related to iMessage in Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access. Restarted after changing my password and signed into iMessage with no problems. As tonymacx86 mentions ensure you have the latest chimera installed.

I was finally able to solve my iMessage login issues (as described above) by logging out of iCloud on my iPhone and logging back in. I've read others reporting that logging out of iCloud and back in again on any iOS device works; the solution may be as broad and as simply as logging in on any genuine Apple device or computer, but I cannot attest to that. Good luck!

I don't need this fix as the latest chimera fixed this issue.

But i have a question, What if i don't use iCloud? any other options?

thanks

I don't need this fix as the latest chimera fixed this issue.

But i have a question, What if i don't use iCloud? any other options?

thanks

What is the question, Option for what?

Guys, I dont have issue logging in to imessage. the only problem that i am encountering is that my account is offline and I cant make it online no matter what I do.. Any fix on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back