Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI X99A Godlike Carbon
CPU
Intel 6850k
Graphics
Dual EVGA GTX 780 ti
My Yosemite hackintosh was working fine until I changed my case to a 900d to support more Gpus and reset cmos accidentally.
Is there a way to simply boot from the ssd OS X like before?
Thanks.

Asus rampage IV black edition, Eva gtx 780 Tis, Yosemite, 4930k

Last edited:
My Yosemite hackintosh was working fine until I changed my case to a 900d to support more Gpus and reset cmos accidentally.
Is there a way to simply boot from the ssd OS X like before?
Thanks.

Asus rampage IV black edition, Eva gtx 780 Tis, Yosemite, 4930k
tried using the clover bootloader. at every stage the sata ssds do not show. from the the bios to the boot screen to the disk utility when installing a new yosemite osx. is this something to do with the 'version' or clover and/or x79.dmg files?

i've tried every sata port combo, power cycled, cleared cmos, bios settings. i'm very sure the ssds are fine with a working yosemite hackintosh setup. i just can't access it.
any help? thanks.

i'm thinking maybe getting a new ssd to install then pull over data from the current ssds. would this work in any way?

tried using the clover bootloader. at every stage the sata ssds do not show. from the the bios to the boot screen to the disk utility when installing a new yosemite osx. is this something to do with the 'version' or clover and/or x79.dmg files?

i've tried every sata port combo, power cycled, cleared cmos, bios settings. i'm very sure the ssds are fine with a working yosemite hackintosh setup. i just can't access it.
any help? thanks.

i'm thinking maybe getting a new ssd to install then pull over data from the current ssds. would this work in any way?
Double check your SATA cables - if necessary buy one new one and test all drives with it, the boot drive first.
Also check the power cable connections - make sure they are tight also.

Double check your SATA cables - if necessary buy one new one and test all drives with it, the boot drive first.
Also check the power cable connections - make sure they are tight also.
ill try again, but i have done all of that multiple times.
i just bought a new ssd today too so ill try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back