1. Android
Macosxilian's Build:
Gigabyte GA-H97-HD3 - i5-4460 - GTX 760

Components

Gigabyte GA-H97-HD3 Motherboard

G.SKill 2x 8GB DDR3 Memory

Intel i5-4460 Processor

Nvidia GTX 760 4GB
- this was a lucky shot for only 40 bucks :)

Xilence 650W Power Supply - on eBay for 17€

Already Owned

SSD 240 Samsung

No Name Case

Comments

Build
That is my second build with used components, and the one which was more easy. I purchased CPU, Motherboard and RAM in a used bundle for 130€ on eBay. I guess this is a realistic price which you can find too (in Germany). So, at the end, it's a build which costs under 250€ and runs Mojave pretty nice. I have to say that this build comes without Bluetooth or WiFi.

Installation
Installation was simply as hell. I make a Boot USB with UniBeast for Mojave. Set the BIOS to optimized defaults and install Mojave. MultiBeast did the rest for me. I loaded the Quick Start and make additional choices for Audio and LAN. That's it.

Once this was done, I reboot the first time, and the Graphic card, which wasn't working first, was recognized correctly and is perfectly working now.

Excuse my English, I am a German native speaker. But feel free to ask if you have question on my build.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-12-11 at 15.32.32.png
    Screenshot 2018-12-11 at 15.32.32.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,124
I am having issues with my build. I can get Yosemite to load all day long but can not get Mojave to load

Gigabyte GA-H97N-Wifi Motherboard Bios F8

Intel i7-4790K 4.0Ghz Processor

Nvidia GTX 760 4GB

Antex 550W Power Supply

SSD 480 OCZ

I am not really a "Pro" in these things...all i did was to download the latest Uni- and MultiBeast tool for Mojave, load the optimized defaults settings in my UEFI and turn off the integrated graphics from the CPU. That's it. Install and post install with MultiBeast...no troubleshooting needed. So I can't give you any advice here. I am sorry. Maybe check the things I did, but I think that you already done this.
Good Luck

I am having issues with my build. I can get Yosemite to load all day long but can not get Mojave to load

Gigabyte GA-H97N-Wifi Motherboard Bios F8

Intel i7-4790K 4.0Ghz Processor

Nvidia GTX 760 4GB

Antex 550W Power Supply

SSD 480 OCZ
Although I haven't kept it up to date, my H97N build description can be of help in what you need to upgrade to Mojave;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back