Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
my os is sierra (motherboard- z87x-ud4h,processor-i7-4770k,graphics-gtx760)....when i played my hard disc videos and u tube videos there is some problem that is shown below..... How can fix this?
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.09.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.11.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.12.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.13.36 AM.png

Last edited:
pls pls help me......

Hey I'm having the same issue, I have the same motherboard and video card. I had my GTX 760 in El'Capitan with no issues. I have the latest NVidia CUDA drivers installed. Just letting you know your not alone ill post what i find here.

GA-Z87X-UD3H

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 2.08.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 2.08.44 AM.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 78
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Hey I'm having the same issue, I have the same motherboard and video card. I had my GTX 760 in El'Capitan with no issues. I have the latest NVidia CUDA drivers installed. Just letting you know your not alone ill post what i find here.

GA-Z87X-UD3H
thanku for replying me....:D

my os is sierra (motherboard- z87x-ud4h,processor-i7-4770k,graphics-gtx760)....when i played my hard disc videos and u tube videos there is some problem that is shown below..... How can fix this?

me too same problem

Literally tried everything I could think of. Different System Definitions, unistalling/reinstalling Nvidia Web Drivers and CUDA drivers. Making Sure config.plist was set to True for the NVidia Drivers as well. I didn't have this problem in the past with el'capitan so im stuck. ill update if i find anything but I may throw in the towel on a black friday graphics card.

Noticed it does the glitches in google chrome on certain video types ".mp4" but playing the same video in safari works fine.

Last edited:
In the past I have see this problem when Intel graphics were enabled while also using a dedicated GPU. The issue arrises when there is a conflict playing back video files or viewing an image in Preview.

Not just that. Problem still happens if you have (inject intel) in config even tho IGPU is disabled in the bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back