Contribute
Register

[Solved] Sierra @ Skylake: Wake up problems from sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it has to do with safe sleep. In this mode evenb a real mac needs to be pressed the power button.

Maybe it has to do with safe sleep. In this mode evenb a real mac needs to be pressed the power button.

darkwake=0 solved my problem

I tried MacPro 5,1 as well as iMac 14,2 Mac Pro definition works well for I7 turbo mode my CPU can go up to 3900 but on iMac definition system stuck with 3500 turbo mode is not enabled. I have to put computer in to sleep and waken up than only works.

I have
GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bios Rev F12

Last edited:
So we have the same problem but still no idea how to solve it. It mustb have to do with Sierra because before with El Capitain it was no problem with the same hardware.
Have you tried using the USB patches mentioned on this board? I haven't; my USB is totally vanilla. Maybe there's the problem. I will experiment next week with this...

Guys I have the same problem, so i rebooted my computer from pressing the power button and now it does not turn on. The loading screen doesn't load at all!

Motherboard - GA-z170x-ud5

Same here! Strange as I tried it before and it didn't work...

Anyway, happy now!

Total rookie here. I have no idea where to set darkwake=0. I guess its in the config.plist, but I do not know how to write the syntax..
Can somebody please tell me how to set this. Sorry if its totally obvious and I missed a basic lesson somewhere!

Total rookie here. I have no idea where to set darkwake=0. I guess its in the config.plist, but I do not know how to write the syntax..
Can somebody please tell me how to set this. Sorry if its totally obvious and I missed a basic lesson somewhere!
Download Clover configurator 3.30 from somewhere and edit the config.plist

correction: 4.33

Last edited:
Download Clover configurator 3.30 from somewhere and edit the config.plist
Perfect Thanks! - Used Clover Configurator vs. 4.33.0 (latest).
It works, but the system (as per command intent) does not really sleep anymore...just the screen. Which is fine.

Is there anyone with my build config (see portrait panel) out there that got the machine to wake from a proper sleep state?
I should add, I am using a Dell U3415w connected using DP.

try another value...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back