Contribute
Register

[sierra] Random Session Ejection / logout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi LTO!

I had the same until 15 december (
First- do not use two monitor ot seperate graphic card
For the time being, don't remove second card , connect two monitor to the one card

Next, disabling Hardware acceleration in Chrome/Opera ! it easy to do

also, have latest driver for Nvidia - this is important! depends of the system you have is different version of nvidia driver

I have 3 monitors connect to the ONE GTX 970, second card GT120 left on board, but not connect , also i did
latest nvidia driver 387.10.10.10.40.133.pkg (relased just about 3 weeks ago)

Let me know please when it works for you.

regards
John

Last edited:
Reactions: LTO
Thanks Archiforma!

I'm working for 3 hours straight. Using Safari instead Chrome. So far so good :)
Just waiting for the RX 560 and I'll plug both monitors to the same GPU.
Also read that it might be a ColorSync problem. I tried do use the ColorSync assistant and it detected some problems related to adobe icc profile, but I couldn't fix it though. :( I'm on a rush today and I'll try to fix it later.
Thanks!

LTO im happy of that.
let me know how it works in 3-4 days from now
Regards

ps. where you from LTO?
John

If anyone is still experiencing this problem: the advice in this thread fixed the issue for me. Indeed I had corrupted color profiles due to an old installation of Adobe software.

I have this issue. Has been happening since I built my Hack. I do music and video. The log out problem happens almost exclusively when I'm running both Pro Tools and FCPX simultaneously. I know these are two RAM hungry apps. But with my specs, I figure I should be able to chew through it. I'm on Safari exclusively, so no Chrome/Opera hardware accel issue. And Vega 64, so not a Nvidia issue either. I do have Adobe Creative Cloud, so maybe it is a color profile thing? But I don't know how to fix it. I also run dual monitors out of the card - 1440p and 1080p. Anyone had any success with similar build? And apparently this is persisting into Catalina.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back